Hello

Freelad

Just now, Freelad said:

Hi Asylum! I just joined today and played around on the server for a while. I had a total blast and I think I'm gonna stick around! This is my first Altis Life server, so yeah, I'm guessing as I go along.

Nice to see you all!

Welcome to the Asylum community Freelad! I suggest checking out http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started for Asylum and Altis Life mechanics to get you started. Hope to see you around!

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Welcome to the Asylum community Frelad! I suggest checking out http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started for Asylum and Altis Life mechanics to get you started. Hope to see you around!

And check out the guides. The guy who makes the video tutorials is a nub but he shows you how to make money

Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Welcome to the Asylum community Frelad! I suggest checking out http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Getting_Started for Asylum and Altis Life mechanics to get you started. Hope to see you around!

Thanks much! Hope to see you too!

Just now, Mayhem said:

And check out the guides. The guy who makes the video tutorials is a nub but he shows you how to make money

I have been! Thank you!

Just now, thero said:

bad choice

Nice. Hope to see you too.

Farmer Steve likes this
Just now, HomeTrlx said:

Thats why no one else wants to join the server...... We need new guys to enjoy the server just like a few did 3 years ago in 2014..

So yeah, welcome :) 

I can assure you me telling him Asylum is dead won't be the reason "most people" don't join the server or stay.

Ignorance seen in players like you is why people leave.

thero likes this
Just now, Google™ said:

I can assure you me telling him Asylum is dead won't be the reason "most people" don't join the server or stay.

Ignorance seen in players like you is why people leave.

We all know asylum is pretty much dead.... But welcoming new players who could bring others is better then just to tell him off..

So please stfu...I dont really care about your shit opinion.

K A Z E M likes this
Just now, Freelad said:

Wow, everywhere I go seems to have already had its golden age before I got there, eh?

Don't you all worry about me, I already have a blast here now.

Well what can I say. It is like arma 2 Dayz. everybody had fun the first 2 years even if it was buggy as hell. And then it got overmodded and died a slow and painfull death from a decreasing playerbase. 

K A Z E M likes this
  • 3 weeks later...