Roast Me

Twinkie

Just now, Cory B said:

You got kicked from your own gang. You used to sit in my ts and say I don't even know what tree rock is. Quit the game.

Who said I got kicked from my gang LMAO does your retard of a gang all gather up on the fourms and shit talk together it always seems like the cunts are always the ones in your gang what a coincidence thats why your gang disbanded you shit tier 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

You got banned once and it was by me. You got more comp request than i can count on your fingers and toes. 

I guess you can say, you haven't achieved the potential here at Asylum. 

Oh and your roast are weak, thus why you ask to be roasted by others

:FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Twinkie
Just now, Xehons said:

Who said I got kicked from my gang LMAO does your retard of a gang all gather up on the fourms and shit talk together it always seems like the cunts are always the ones in your gang what a coincidence thats why your gang disbanded you shit tier 

Gang didnt disband hahah. There's still 20 people in here daily. We just don't play on asylum when there is nothing to do. But nice try.

Kettles likes this
Just now, Xehons said:

nope it did disband right when your carry dally left with tryhard hahahah 

Reliance? You act like Reliance is my gang anymore. If you haven't gotten the memo were Nexus but I guess those 3 brain cells you have are failing you. I'm done talking shit to some 13 year old who still thinks Asylum is thriving and that Onyx was the best gang he's ever been in. You have a goodnight buddy. 

Kettles likes this
Just now, Cory B said:

Reliance? You act like Reliance is my gang anymore. If you haven't gotten the memo were Nexus but I guess those 3 brain cells you have are failing you. I'm done talking shit to some 13 year old who still thinks Asylum is thriving and that Onyx was the best gang he's ever been in. You have a goodnight buddy. 

YOU WERE LEADER OF RELIANCE LOL NEXUS IS RELIANCE 2.0 NOTHING DIFFERENT AHAHAHAHA

please dont give me points for this, he asked for it

UUUUUUUUU READYYYYYYYY 

13 YEAR OLD LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN LESLIE LOOKIN ASS MOTAFUCKIN BREZZ LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN NEVER LEFT KAVALA LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN DENIED FROM PEACH CARTEL FOR BEIN TOO SHITTY LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN PULL A HEMTT IN KAVALA SQUARE AND LEAVIN IT UNLOCKED LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN 3RD PARTY APPS BUT U DONT GET BANNED CAUSE EVEN WITH CHEATS YOUR ASS LOOKIN ASS MOTHAFUCKIN SENDIN NUDES TO EDGE3GAMER LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN PICKIN APPLES ON A QUAD LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN GETTIN ROBBED LOOKIN ASS MOTHAFUCKIN CALLIN THE COPS WHILE U GOT A BOX TRUCK FULL OF METH LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN DRY RAMEN ON YOUR HEAD LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN CALL YOUR PARENTS UP AND THEY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOOKIN ASS

Twinkie, bum41, Roice and 10 others like this
2 hours ago, Xehons said:

YOU WERE LEADER OF RELIANCE LOL NEXUS IS RELIANCE 2.0 NOTHING DIFFERENT AHAHAHAHA

You act like even our b team can’t fucking pound you guys into the ground. Weren’t you in our ts everyday asking if you can be in reliance trying to fight with us and asking wtf tree rock was?  Do us all a favor and go back to being first death buddy. 

7 hours ago, 7th Ward Charizard said:

please dont give me points for this, he asked for it

UUUUUUUUU READYYYYYYYY 

13 YEAR OLD LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN LESLIE LOOKIN ASS MOTAFUCKIN BREZZ LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN NEVER LEFT KAVALA LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN DENIED FROM PEACH CARTEL FOR BEIN TOO SHITTY LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN PULL A HEMTT IN KAVALA SQUARE AND LEAVIN IT UNLOCKED LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN 3RD PARTY APPS BUT U DONT GET BANNED CAUSE EVEN WITH CHEATS YOUR ASS LOOKIN ASS MOTHAFUCKIN SENDIN NUDES TO EDGE3GAMER LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN PICKIN APPLES ON A QUAD LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN GETTIN ROBBED LOOKIN ASS MOTHAFUCKIN CALLIN THE COPS WHILE U GOT A BOX TRUCK FULL OF METH LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN DRY RAMEN ON YOUR HEAD LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE LOOKIN ASS MUTHAFUCKIN CALL YOUR PARENTS UP AND THEY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOOKIN ASS

Im glad u returned dad

10 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

You got banned once and it was by me. You got more comp request than i can count on your fingers and toes. 

I guess you can say, you haven't achieved the potential here at Asylum. 

Oh and your roast are weak, thus why you ask to be roasted by others

Wow dude showing your true colors Mitch.. @Mako and I are very disappointed 

thero likes this