What Guide Does Anyone Want To See?

Swade White

Hello people, I'm on Thanksgiving break and I LOVE making spreadsheets. With that being said, what guide does anyone want to see posted on the forums? It can be anything from drugs to real estate. I'm kind of out of ideas because people always steal my concept when I'm in the process of making one:FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Swade White
Just now, Swade White said:

Hello people, I'm on Thanksgiving break and I LOVE making spreadsheets. With that being said, what guide does anyone want to see posted on the forums? It can be anything from drugs to real estate. I'm kind of out of ideas because people always steal my concept when I'm in the process of making one:FeelsBadMan:

@Swade White A spreadsheet of how much each vehicle full of scotch gives you.

Edited by McMuffin
misspelled gives
Bherky likes this
1 hour ago, Swade White said:

Maybe you're interested in being a wiki curator? http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page