New Microphone?

Hey i'm looking for a new microphone to buy, I'm look for good quality but rather not have it to expensive ( ~150Euro ) 

I was looking for a USB mic to so its not to much hassle for setting it up but i thought that a good quality USB is probably more expensive than the quality a XLR gives for the same price.
So i'd do XLR mic's as well i just also need the thingy in between to make sure it works ( Got no fucking clue whats it called ) so yeah if you recommend a XLR Mic please also show me a decent priced in-between-thingy that works with it.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I know its worth it i have seen and heard reviews, But i have no clue what the in-the-middle thingy is to hook that XLR cable up to so it works on my PC.

The thingy is called a USB Pre-Amp

this is a decent quality lower cost one, I'd start here and look around!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Focusrite/Scarlett-Solo-2nd-Generation-USB-Audio-Interface-1500000010205.gc?cntry=us&source=4WWRWXGP&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgNrQBRC0ARIsAE-m-1zRDhVhkub59wapFHT8QXkmfZSO4E0ADq1muclKvN9k_Wz5OQnmB8oaAgwpEALw_wcB&kwid=productads-adid^57619015002-device^c-plaid^140858361861-sku^1500000010205@ADL4GC-adType^PLA

6de3795e232d575cfb1021bcc5c02267.png

Edited by Professor Pericles
Just now, Professor Pericles said:

Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 USB audio interface

That thing any good?

Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 USB audio interface

That thing any good?

It'll do fine! It's Like the "kia" compared to a Lexus. Both cars drive, one is just more reliable (behringer is known to be a cheaper brand that just doesn't last well).

Edit. If you're a budding soundcloud rapper go for the focusrite. WAY cleaner in recording. If you are just streaming etc, the Behringer is perfect

Just now, massi said:

you guys are missing out on real sound, consider getting some audiophile headphones 

astros drivers are nothing compared to something like a sennheiser 558 or a audio-technica ATH-M50X

I use the ATH M50x's for work. They are killer cans.Perfect for what I do, but tbh I never fully tried them on games

I hate sennheiser

Just now, Professor Pericles said:

It'll do fine! It's Like the "kia" compared to a Lexus. Both cars drive, one is just more reliable (behringer is known to be a cheaper brand that just doesn't last well).

Edit. If you're a budding soundcloud rapper go for the focusrite. WAY cleaner in recording. If you are just streaming etc, the Behringer is perfect

mhmm i'm looking for a setup to provide better streaming quality yes

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin

@TheCrestedPenguin

I highly suggest getting a blue yeti, not too expensive but very good quality, simple USB plug in and you are good to go.

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Yeti-USB-Microphone-Blackout/dp/B00N1YPXW2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511464247&sr=8-3&keywords=blue+yeti'

I see suggestions for the Astros... While I do have an Astro A50 headset, I merely use it for the audio, the mic on it is absolutely shit

Hey i'm looking for a new microphone to buy, I'm look for good quality but rather not have it to expensive ( ~150Euro ) 

I was looking for a USB mic to so its not to much hassle for setting it up but i thought that a good quality USB is probably more expensive than the quality a XLR gives for the same price.
So i'd do XLR mic's as well i just also need the thingy in between to make sure it works ( Got no fucking clue whats it called ) so yeah if you recommend a XLR Mic please also show me a decent priced in-between-thingy that works with it.

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Image result for blue yeti blackout europe

My blue yeti is a USB its one cord from the mic into pc and has a headphone jack on it all you do is go into you're audio settings and set the blue yeti to default