I'm thankful for...

^Connor_K

Just a quick @ to everyone who i'm thankful for in some way, shape, or form. (In time order)

@Gameplayer10 @JackDaRippa @larrydotson @Brendon I'm thankful for all of these guys, they  were some of the first people i played asylum with. holy fuck good times.

Thank you @bamf for getting me unbanned from BABS when no one else would help me like @Gnashes (fuck you Gnashes but thank you for all your help on asylum)

I'm thankful for all of the BnH guys are also mad chill and they were my next gang so shout out to them @Canna @JoM @2high ... etc

I'm thankful for @william for recruiting me into Destiny when i was so shit (even though i still am). through destiny i met a lot of cool guys (not necessarily people who where in the gang tho)  @Nomadox @Bunni also maybe @Rook 9mm @Lorax (could have been a later time when i met them) @everyone else who i cant think of.

I'm so thankful for @Grizz @Dressbuck you guys are the fucking dudes. recruited me into Sanctity. We never won fights but we always did put up a fight. These guys taught me a lot and the whole gang was full of some really great guys. @Isaac Cox :) :) @TaintedSoldiers and all the other bots. When we disbanded, I was literally so fucking sad. 

I'm thankful for all of cocaine production on S5 for being mad chill and giving me a temporary home for when i was lost. 

I'm thankful for @Cory B for making Aphelion with @Notey @Chester GoldPenis. these guys were so chill and truly brought me joy. well most of the time atleast lol. through this long journey of Aphelion, I met some of the chillest guys out there @Marzoh @Penguin_ @PublicEnemy... etc. we disbanded after some shit and kept tight with a few guys. These guys also got me enough fights to make a shity montage

I'm thankful for @Rook 9mm again for making Infamous and making some short but good times. made my second montage through this gang (still shit)I'

I'm thankful for @Crunchedd @PeytonCxfor always being a great friend of mine and we also made Clarity together. I'm also thankful for the retards that were in it @SafeMode @X Jake @Shifty... etc

I'm thankful for @Psycotic for making vanity with crunchedd and being fun while it lasted. made my third montage with this gang and was somewhat better than the others.

I'm thankful for @Marzoh @OperationSB @pLayToy @tryhardsqueaker @Spederino @Dally @Chester GoldPenis@UNDERC0VER for being such a great group of guys and giving me some great laughs! got some great fights and helped me make my 4th montage. probably some of my most favorite group of guys out there.

here's some more honorable mentions 

@Cougar. @George @SampleText @Google™ @Twinkie @dynasty381 @Faarooq @Fudger @Ghostshot @Innateocean @Noliver. @Winchester @Mitch (IFRIT) @Clint Beastwood @Thor... @Steve @Tricks @Xehons @Sugarfoot @all the other people i forgot

Thank you asylum community lol

this post is low key gay but fuck it im thankful. 

Happy Thanksgiving!

Edited by ^Connor_K
Just now, ^Connor_K said:

Just a quick @ to everyone who i'm thankful for in some way, shape, or form. (In time order)

@Gameplayer10 @JackDaRippa @larrydotson @Brendon I'm thankful for all of these guys, they  were some of the first people i played asylum with. holy fuck good times.

Thank you @bamf for getting me unbanned from BABS when no one else would help me like @Gnashes (fuck you Gnashes but thank you for all your help on asylum)

I'm thankful for all of the BnH guys are also mad chill and they were my next gang so shout out to them @Canna @JoM @2high ... etc

I'm thankful for @william for recruiting me into Destiny when i was so shit (even though i still am). through destiny i met a lot of cool guys (not necessarily people who where in the gang tho)  @Nomadox @Bunni also maybe @Rook 9mm @Lorax (could have been a later time when i met them) @everyone else who i cant think of.

I'm so thankful for @Grizz @Dressbuck you guys are the fucking dudes. recruited me into Sanctity. We never won fights but we always did put up a fight. These guys taught me a lot and the whole gang was full of some really great guys. @Isaac Cox :) :) @TaintedSoldiers and all the other bots. When we disbanded, I was literally so fucking sad. 

I'm thankful for all of cocaine production on S5 for being mad chill and giving me a temporary home for when i was lost. 

I'm thankful for @Cory B for making Aphelion with @Notey @Chester GoldPenis. these guys were so chill and truly brought me joy. well most of the time atleast lol. through this long journey of Aphelion, I met some of the chillest guys out there @Marzoh @Penguin_ @PublicEnemy... etc. we disbanded after some shit and kept tight with a few guys. These guys also got me enough fights to make a shity montage

I'm thankful for @Rook 9mm again for making Infamous and making some short but good times. made my second montage through this gang (still shit)I'

I'm thankful for @Crunchedd for always being a great friend of mine and we also made Clarity together. I'm also thankful for the retards that were in it @SafeMode @X Jake @Shifty... etc

I'm thankful for @Psycotic for making vanity with crunchedd and being fun while it lasted. made my third montage with this gang and was somewhat better than the others.

I'm thankful for @Marzoh @OperationSB @pLayToy @tryhardsqueaker @Spederino @Dally @Chester GoldPenis@UNDERC0VER for being such a great group of guys and giving me some great laughs! got some great fights and helped me make my 4th montage. probably some of my most favorite group of guys out there.

@Cougar. @George @SampleText @Google™ @Twinkie @dynasty381 @Faarooq @Fudger @Ghostshot @Innateocean @Noliver. @Winchester @Mitch (IFRIT) @Clint Beastwood @Thor... @Steve @all the other people i forgot

Happy Thanksgiving!

ok i see you skin head! frick off! :( 

Edited by Tricks
^Connor_K likes this
Just now, ^Connor_K said:

I'm thankful for @Crunchedd for always being a great friend of mine and we also made Clarity together. I'm also thankful for the retards that were in it @SafeMode @X Jake @Shifty... etc

@Cougar. @George @SampleText @Google™ @Twinkie @dynasty381 @Faarooq @Fudger @Ghostshot @Innateocean @Noliver. @Winchester @Mitch (IFRIT) @Clint Beastwood @Thor... @Steve @Tricks @all the other people i forgot

Happy Thanksgiving!

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS YOU CALLED ME AND U DIDNT PUT ME IN?IM LEAKING UR NUMBER 

^Connor_K likes this
  • 2 weeks later...