I'm thankful for

Reformed epTic

Just now, Roicesb said:

wooooow barely a gram of wax that looks like it was made in a pvc pipe. fuck out of here with that 

someone who clearly knows nothing about wax 

kek 

Sunset Sherbet my dude, shits 10/10 

btw. you cop any combat logging bans lately? you still a soundcloud rapper? still in a no-name gang getting wiped every time you fight someone outside of sofia? lemme know, how you been? 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
Just now, Roicesb said:

thats literally the funniest thing I've heard anyone try and tell me on the forums

please quit talking or at least get some gum b4 you talk to me. I'm smelling quite a lot of lieutenant cum on your breath, it's making me sick. 

you're out here bout to spit 16 for your soundcloud using your $15 headset from walmart lookin like this 

670px-User-Completed-Image-Blow-Saliva-B

Just now, Roicesb said:

looking at you trying to flex over your booty ass gram of wax is making me sick

looking at you trying your hardest to get promoted on a server that struggles to reach 100 people over 4 servers is making me sick. 

at the end of the day you just gonna have a sore throat, some burning eyes, and bruised knees. 

this thread has gotten more views than all of your soundcloud tracks combined. 

quit responding, just stay down. you taking more losses than Vyper. 

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

Plenty of people who aren't newfags know who I am. 

Literally nobody knows who the fuck you are lmfa0 

So since Ive been in this community for almost 2 years that means I'm a "newfag" and no one knows me. You are right, no one knows me. Why are you so sensitive?  I make one joke and this bitch gets all "that time of the month" on me. Be thankful for once and not be toxic

Just now, ^Connor_K said:

So since Ive been in this community for almost 2 years that means I'm a "newfag" and no one knows me. You are right, no one knows me. Why are you so sensitive?  I make one joke and this bitch gets all "that time of the month" on me. Be thankful for once and not be toxic

I'm thankful for abortions and birth control so I don't end up with a down syndrome child like yourself as a parent. 

HomeTrlx and ^Connor_K like this
8 hours ago, 7th Ward Charizard said:

breathing and being alive. a lot of african children would love to eat my doritos but im too busy dumping them on the floor because mom loves me and she knows how to use a vacuum.

well good golly sir im so happy you have found out where you stand in life. Like gee wilickers i hope more ppl within your generation will come to terms with such things.

Just now, eazy said:

oh yeah obviously its a joke now

smacked the king and got slammed :shrug:

really? so i make a cringy but thankful post. i even say that the post is gay in the last sentence but fuck it cause its true that im thankful. the "King" makes this post making fun of me and i respond with an ironic comment? and you dont think i realize the irony? lmao