I'm thankful for... (cringe warning)!!!1!

OperationSB

thought id hop on the bandwagon and thank some of the guys who helped me get where i am! (nowhere)

@Abel Winchester @ChicoXL - thanks for letting me into ravenwood a couple years ago, hopefully i wasnt as squeaky as you made me out to be

@Alshiq Fatarra @BishopActual - thanks for letting me into your kavala gang new era 2.0 as well, helped me get back together after not playing for a year!

@Marzoh - thanks for going through my shit at the beginning, and thanks for not banning me after telling me what combat stance was for about 100 times and me still not using it for about another 2 months. keep eating fatty

@ChicoXL - also thanks for keeping up with my shit, also glad you accepted me into stellar even though the last time i talked i crashed your orca with about 10 other people in it!

@Chester GoldPenis - all the times you've told me to shut the fuck up or yell at me for being retarded, i still am retarded. thanks a lot!

@Squirtle - thanks for paying for the teamspeak for the past 7 months xd

@tryhardsqueaker - i remember when you came straight out of core and became a trial in stellar, before you became good and everything. fun times!!

@Dally - i still havent forgiven you for leaving for university, come back!

@Tricks - you're hilarious and we've had some fun times, heres to many more!

@pLayToy - im still gonna beat up your dumbass when we get to NYC, unblock me on TS too fag

@Chungo - although you have no fingers, i still love you and although you may think im gay for watching anime now i hope you can look past that <3

@Spederino - when I move to sc we're gonna have a meetup and go shoot some guns

@Keneith - pretty sure you were one of the only ones who tolerated me at the beginning of stellar, infinite thanks 

@UNDERC0VER - your dwunk ass made me laugh my ass off more times than i can count, and youre a good friend of mine, thanks a lot!

@^Connor_K - ever since i met you in reliance, we've had some fun ass times!

@Lorax - we've made some good memes together, and heres to many more!

@Cory B, @Penguin_, @PublicEnemy - although we dont talk as much anymore reliance was fun for the time I was in it, and I hope we can become best friends again :-)

@SafeMode, @X Jake - I hope you two end up marrying eachother, truly

@Xehons - thanks for playing anime games with me when no one else would <3

@Goyneyyy - sorry for shoving you down my pants, I dont know what got into me :(

@Mitch (IFRIT) - thanks for locking a bunch of funny and important posts, I also apologize for shoving you down my pants

@Gnashes - thanks for showing me the glory of your anime list and letting me leech off of it!

@BoDjango - i love you <3 no homo tho, definitely as a friend

@BlackShot - thanks for sparing me from a verbal warning xd

Honorable mentions: @Nameless@Faarooq@Thor...@Crunchedd, @william,@Nomadox, @Skyyy, @Chase, @BlackBlade, @Mathy, @dynasty381

and many more! sorry to anybody I forgot!

Edited by OperationSB
Space, Xehons, goyney and 17 others like this
Just now, OperationSB said:

thought id hop on the bandwagon and thank some of the guys who helped me get where i am! (nowhere)

@Abel Winchester @ChicoXL - thanks for letting me into ravenwood a couple years ago, hopefully i wasnt as squeaky as you made me out to be

@Alshiq Fatarra @BishopActual - thanks for letting me into your kavala gang new era 2.0 as well, helped me get back together after not playing for a year!

@Marzoh - thanks for going through my shit at the beginning, and thanks for not banning me after telling me what combat stance was for about 100 times and me still not using it for about another 2 months. keep eating fatty

@ChicoXL - also thanks for keeping up with my shit, also glad you accepted me into stellar even though the last time i talked i crashed your orca with about 10 other people in it!

@Chester GoldPenis - all the times you've told me to shut the fuck up or yell at me for being retarded, i still am retarded. thanks a lot!

@tryhardsqueaker - i remember when you came straight out of core and became a trial in stellar, before you became good and everything. fun times!!

@pLayToy - im still gonna beat up your dumbass when we get to NYC, unblock me on TS too fag

@Chungo - although you have no fingers, i still love you and although you may think im gay for watching anime now i hope you can look past that <3

@Keneith - pretty sure you were one of the only ones who tolerated me at the beginning of stellar, infinite thanks 

@UNDERC0VER - your dwunk ass made me laugh my ass off more times than i can count, and youre a good friend of mine, thanks a lot!

@Cory B, @Penguin_, @PublicEnemy - although we dont talk as much anymore reliance was fun for the time I was in it, and I hope we can become best friends again :-)

Honorable mentions:@Squirtle, @Crunchedd, @william,@Nomadox, @Skyyy, @Chase, @BlackBlade, @Mathy, @dynasty381

ILY! <3 :wub::wub:

OperationSB likes this
Just now, OperationSB said:

@Goyneyyy - sorry for shoving you down my pants, I dont know what got into me :(

@Mitch (IFRIT) - thanks for locking a bunch of funny and important posts, I also apologize for shoving you down my pants

@Gnashes - thanks for showing me the glory of your anime list and letting me leech off of it!

Honorable mentions: @Faarooq@Thor...@Crunchedd, @william,@Nomadox, @Skyyy, @Chase, @BlackBlade, @Mathy, @dynasty381

We are literally going to rip heads at the range 

OperationSB likes this
1 hour ago, OperationSB said:

Honorable mentions: @Faarooq@Thor...@Crunchedd, @william,@Nomadox, @Skyyy, @Chase, @BlackBlade, @Mathy, @dynasty381

thanks for forgetting me - cgxkillzz. The guy who played unturned with you in 2014 with the Bacon Boys. Good ol times. oh and for letting you join Mayhem lol even tho none of my friends liked u

Edited by Blake Kingsin
16 hours ago, OperationSB said:

@BlackShot - thanks for sparing me from a verbal warning xd

Honorable mentions: @Nameless@Faarooq@Thor...@Crunchedd, @william,@Nomadox, @Skyyy, @Chase, @BlackBlade, @Mathy, @dynasty381

I would respect you if you didn't watch anime (I still love u :kappa:)

Edited by Chungo
OperationSB likes this
  • 3 weeks later...