Logitech extreme 3d pro ** Issues*

So im having a issue where my flight stick logitech 3d pro dont wanna work anymore..It used a couple months back but seems like the game it self dont wanna recognize it.

I have looked around on google and biz but sounds like a old bug from 07...Ive done just about everything i can think of to get it to read....Keep in mind the flight stick is fine an working properly..

Seems like its just arma...But im at a loss on where to go and what to do next.

Any help will be great and thanks.

@Luke SwagWalker @Crunchedd

Edited by DankBud
Just now, DankBud said:

So im having a issue where my flight stick logitech 3d pro dont wanna work anymore..It used a couple months back but seems like the game it self dont wanna recognize it.

I have looked around on google and biz but sounds like a old bug from 07...Ive done just about everything i can think of to get it to read....Keep in mind the flight stick is fine an working properly..

Seems like its just arma...But im at a loss on where to go and what to do next.

Any help will be great and thanks.

@Luke SwagWalker @Crunchedd

Well theres you're problem bud its a logofshit 

Just now, TheCrestedPenguin said:

If you access the controls section while in-game it resets it for me, So try not doing it in-game but instead while on the main menu. Also try to go into the controller section and see if its recognized, And at last plug it in before you start ArmA3 otherwise arma wont detect it.

@DankBud

ya its not being recognized, ill give it another shot in a bit spent 2-3 hours so far tryin to get it to work lol

*Fixed*

This is how i did it

Get the logitech profiler thing..I had to install both 32 and 64(Not sure why as i did the 64 once already)but none the less follow the promps for install an the logitech profiler will come up,set a new custom profile for Arma 3 find the executable and click ok...It reads on it when you launch thru the profiler,but not steam,idk why its like that or why i had this issue in the first place....But theres the fix for anyone who runs into this issue again..

Thanks @TheCrestedPenguin