Trolling some random kid on Pubg

Just now, ChicoXL said:

Hit a soft spot? 

Not so much, just how I am as a person and teacher. I like I said, there's a fine line between some friendly troll moments and being an ass. I don't tolerate it and I'll it call out despite the fact most folks will have some edgy meme or repost to use as an excuse to condone shenanigans on the net. I get it that Bizzy is your boy, so his antics is all good fun and all to you.

However, this vid was kinda in bad taste, the kid was trying to casually play some PUBG. I didn't see any legit reason why he should've been trolled, just an easy target to be the butt of the "who done it" troll move?

Edited by Cobra
Brendon Smith and Legit like this
Just now, Cobra said:

Not so much, just how I am as a person and teacher. I like I said, there's a fine line between some friendly troll moments and being an ass. I don't tolerate it and I'll it call out despite the fact most folks will have some edgy meme or repost to use as an excuse to condone shenanigans on the net. I get it that Bizzy is your boy, so his antics is all good fun and all to you.

However, this vid was kinda in bad taste, the kid was trying to casually play some PUBG. I didn't see any legit reason why he should've been trolled, just an easy target to be the butt of the "who done it" troll move?

aaed689776119bfd43b81a82c8ebed8d.480x314

Just now, Cobra said:

WE GET IT WHITE KNIGHT YOU DONT LIKE PEOPLE HAVING FUN ON THE INTERNET.

If he wasnt having a good time he could of left the match. 

Just now, Cobra said:

what grade do you teach and what subject?

Just now, ChicoXL said:

Kids at that age try hard to hang with people who older or seem cool to them. So they're willing to sacrifice a fun experience if it means they get to roll with the big dogs. 

Just now, ChicoXL said:

Just now, Marzoh said:

what grade do you teach and what subject?

You're both fat fingerless blond milk drinking bots. Here had to say it.

also the vid was bland, nothing edgy sorry 1/10. 

4 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

Stop making shitty skins and neck yourself.

Fanboy.

4 hours ago, Squirtle said:

?

You're both Brain dead stellar bots, go play attempting to take over cartels with your fat autistic little brother marzoh with his black pudding looking fingers

2nd time you talk about my proposal for new skins on a different thread. You're the fan boi here.

Just now, General Baked Potatoes said:

You're both Brain dead stellar bots, go play attempting to take over cartels with your fat autistic little brother marzoh with his black pudding looking fingers

2nd time you talk about my proposal for new skins on a different thread. You're the fan boi here.

Hey I’m in stellar! So watch it, were not all bad.

2 hours ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

kys idiot

7 hours ago, General Baked Potatoes said:

I have no idea who you are nor do I care. You clearly care about my opinion or else you wouldnt have pm’d me explaining your actions.

Fanboy