APD lowering age limit to 16

only reason i lied about my age is because im nearly 16 and i have been playing this server for about a year now and i have wanted to join the force.

There are loads of good potential officers who are under the age requirements i understand the squeaker situation nut can't the age be lowered to 16 and there can be a voice test or something so that squeakers cannot join the force.   

Just now, ACEOscoobylou726 said:

ill try my hardest.

Don't have to accept everyone tho do u if they know there stuff and what to do why not let them join 

You should talk to the Captains, since this is most likely getting locked anyway because we had this discussion many times... Hi @Mitch (IFRIT) :P 

Many tried but failed.

Edited by NotSoNutty
Space and Mitch (IFRIT) like this

only reason i lied about my age is because im nearly 16 and i have been playing this server for about a year now and i have wanted to join the force.

There are loads of good potential officers who are under the age requirements i understand the squeaker situation nut can't the age be lowered to 16 and there can be a voice test or something so that squeakers cannot join the force.   

And then there's voice changers.....

ill try my hardest.

Don't have to accept everyone tho do u if they know there stuff and what to do why not let them join 

There cannot be exceptions made, it simply would not be fair to someone else, especially using voice pitch as a determining factor, someone may have an annoying voice but be 10x the officer as the next, yes squeaky voices hurt the ears after hearing it enough or th random yelling, but voice pitch is irrelevant, it is all to do with the maturity level, someone may be mature at 16, someone else may not... 17 is the age level and will remain the age level I am sure, that is the age deemed "mature enough" to be an APD officer, like I said making exceptions for specific people just isn't fair to people who didn't make the exception list also read what @NotSoNutty wrote, then read it 5 more times, think about it, then read it again

NotSoNutty likes this
Just now, said:

There cannot be exceptions made, it simply would not be fair to someone else, especially using voice pitch as a determining factor, someone may have an annoying voice but be 10x the officer as the next, yes squeaky voices hurt the ears after hearing it enough or th random yelling, but voice pitch is irrelevant, it is all to do with the maturity level, someone may be mature at 16, someone else may not... 17 is the age level and will remain the age level I am sure, that is the age deemed "mature enough" to be an APD officer, like I said making exceptions for specific people just isn't fair to people who didn't make the exception list also read what @NotSoNutty wrote, then read it 5 more times, think about it, then read it again

okay most people mature by 16 some never mature.

17 year old who isn't mature are you going to accept him? probably not 

but and 16 year old who is mature would probably be accepted.

Therefore changing the age limit to 16 would benefit.

having more officers on all servers.

crime rate lowered and a potential career path in real life  

Edited by ACEOscoobylou726

but and 16 year old who is mature would probably be accepted.

Nope since age limit is 17 :kermit:

having more officers on all servers.

crime rate lowered and a potential career path in real life  

With a dead server? I don't think so :kappa: 

Like I said go ahead, give it a try, talk to the Captains if you really want to. But bro, you're just wasting your time atm..
buuuut, there are even 20+ year olds that make me lose brain cells. ;)

Edited by NotSoNutty

so youre saying the one with the bigger dick should be accepted. 

Small dicks have high voices, big dicks have low voices. 

thats pretty sexist man, you should come to America, you'd fit in here. 

not true 

what youre saying is kids that dont have a deep voice shouldnt be accepted while kids with deep voices should. 

Its bias AS FUCK and its not the attitude the APD even wants. im not backing the APD here, i got removed for lethaling civs, and stealing cars while on cop, but youre argument is a fucking terrible one. 

Just now, Washedupnibba said:

Omg why can't they lower alcohol to 16

because bad stuff will happen

same stuff here.

:Harambe:

*18 is a reasonable number. 

Also I'm pretty sure countries with a legal drinking age of 18 have less alcohol problems than those with 21+

Not only are you citing less people, people generally won't do stupid things to get it. A 17 year old in the US is 4 years from legally being able to drink. In those with an age of 18, 4 years from 18 would be 14.

When I was 14 alcohol wasn't at the top of the list of priorities. 21 is a silly number anyway you look at it.