EMO KIDS ONLY

Reformed epTic

Just now, Washedupnibba said:

@7th Ward Charizard have you ever considered killing yourself? I think that would do Asylum good.

kid I was gone for an entire year, quit Arma 3, and I'm still more relevant than you'll ever be. 

imagine having such low self esteem where you feel the need to put "PRECINT 2 MOCK CERTIFIED" in your signature like it's some sort of achievement. 

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

kid I was gone for an entire year, quit Arma 3, and I'm still more relevant than you'll ever be. 

imagine having such low self esteem where you feel the need to put "PRECINT 2 MOCK CERTIFIED" in your signature like it's some sort of achievement. 

> Tries to roast me
> Don't even play asylum mfw 
> Pretty sure I ain't even a cop and it's for luls
> Try again irrelevant retard k3k

56 minutes ago, 7th Ward Charizard said:

you forgot the part where he has to make a thread showcasing that he lifts

oh by the way, he lifts

Just now, massi said:

you forgot the part where he has to make a thread showcasing that he lifts

oh by the way, he lifts

gotta lift so he can protect himself from the Sharia packs that roam the streets @ night in Europe. 

Seriously, there's packs of these fucks that roam the streets beating people and trying to enforce Sharia law. Swedish police dead ass say you're on your own @ night.

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

gotta lift so he can protect himself from the Sharia packs that roam the streets @ night in Europe. 

Seriously, there's packs of these fucks that roam the streets beating people and trying to enforce Sharia law. Swedish police dead ass say you're on your own @ night.

atleast i'm not ashamed to show my body xd fat retard 

300 pounds? a bit like @Jimbo gotta hurt getting bullied for being fat