House entry for Police and Bounty hunters

Just to add, there are very VERY specific rules for LT/CPT for raiding houses and we are held liable for any negative action... as Clint said, they already have to watch over the LT+ which is a VERY SELECT FEW, the ordinary civilian couldn't be trusted with that access, heck the APD LT+ should be considered lucky as hell to be able to raid houses

Patato, Lucky, Flameless and 1 other like this

I think raiding houses would be a great idea.

For example:

-10 minute break in time (per door)

-Bolt cutters are used to break in

-If the person breaking in dies/gets restrained it stops

-The person whos house is being raided will get a notification saying which house is being raided

It would obviously need more thinking over but it would make it interesting and certainly be fun to do as a rebel activity.

operatorjohnny^ likes this
Just now, <Jake> said:

Just to add, there are very VERY specific rules for LT/CPT for raiding houses and we are held liable for any negative action... as Clint said, they already have to watch over the LT+ which is a VERY SELECT FEW, the ordinary civilian couldn't be trusted with that access, heck the APD LT+ should be considered lucky as hell to be able to raid houses

With Civillians they wouldnt need to be "trusted" there wouldnt have to be any rules for civillians breaking into houses or any specific guidelines however for the APD there is always guidelines for everything (for a good reason of course)

Just now, william said:

I think raiding houses would be a great idea.

For example:

-10 minute break in time (per door)

-Bolt cutters are used to break in

-If the person breaking in dies/gets restrained it stops

-The person whos house is being raided will get a notification saying which house is being raided

It would obviously need more thinking over but it would make it interesting and certainly be fun to do as a rebel activity.

As I said the LT+ are EXTREMELY lucky to be able to raid... civilians won't get it

Just now, <Jake> said:

I remember when badabing and the police force came to my gang house a while back bc we had a hostage and they landed their heli barged right in downing 3 of us, seizing all of the stuff in our crates all within 1 minute. :(

5 hours ago, <Jake> said:

Knowing the LTs I played with it shouldnt even be a thing.  It was (and Im sure still is) so massively abused its insane.  "Lets just check his crates to see if its worth raiding"

5 hours ago, HotWings said:

Knowing the LTs I played with it shouldnt even be a thing.  It was (and Im sure still is) so massively abused its insane.  "Lets just check his crates to see if its worth raiding"

I can honestly say I've never even taken items out of crates, simply unlocked their house to get them (generally they have high bounties and want lethaled rather than sent to jail because they don't put any effort into RP) I feel jail time is enough punishment, but that's just my personal opinion... however if someone were to be a prick and harass me or another officer after we down them and I unlock the house and get them, you are damn right I'll go through their crates (I say come out in x minutes or I'm coming in and you put yourself at possible risk of crates being seized) but I also have nearly everyone surrender as soon as I announce myself.. I'm not saying that didn't happen, I'm sure it still does to an extent, but just because we can unlock houses and go through crates doesn't mean we have to or will

ItsLego and Walt like this
On 11/28/2017 at 3:55 PM, Blake Kingsin said:

I remember when badabing and the police force came to my gang house a while back bc we had a hostage and they landed their heli barged right in downing 3 of us, seizing all of the stuff in our crates all within 1 minute. :(

Damn, I was shooting for under a minute, will have to work on that.;)

On 11/28/2017 at 5:31 PM, Canadian said:

I definitely don't agree with the APD having this, since the house is the only refuge. However, for BH, it's usually 1-3 guys and this process can be stopped quite easily. 

In addition, a BH must have the bounty to enter said house (ex. BH chasing x can only enter x's house, not y's. If x is in y's house, sucks). And, it can only occur once per restart. (ex. you raid x's house, he escapes, you clear bounty and he pops up again, but you can't re-raid b/c its the same session.

I think it should be a talent learned or something like that. It would be great for BH at least IMO. Now before everyone hates, just hear me out.

BH comes near target's house and notices they are inside. BH says come out and turn yourself in, or blah blah blah, etc.

Bounty doesn't come out, BH w/ talent goes up to the door to raid imitates raid process, 3/4mins, but in that time cannot move or shoot unless action is aborted. Notification pops up for bounty in house that his house is being raided, and he can shop the process simply by putting some shots into the BH.

If he doesn't stop the BH, or the BH has friends who keep the bounty away from the one raiding or the like, then the BH who started the raid to place a temporary unlock on the doors of the house for 3 min.

During that time, the house is unlocked and the crates (if any, become locked). For those 3 minutes, the BH (or anybody) can enter the house (but not open the crates) and try to take the bounty out.

After 3 minutes, the doors will lock if they are closed and the BH will be stuck inside (has to be some risk) if he has not exited yet. 

This way, no crates are accessed, there is equal amount of risk (I'd say) for both the BH and bounty. 

we agree on the same point

Basically what I know of server one is you CANNOT leave your crates showing as Captain  Durga has lead illegal raids on our gang house several times and blown our house up with flash bangs when a few of us were sitting inside and we had not fired a shot or spoken to any of the officers outside. Clint is right in his statement earlier in the feed