Recommend me a great mouse

janey

As title, my 5$ hp mouse stopped working today (rip) after like 2 years, I really wanna upgrade my setup but i'm not really into the mice world lol
Can you guys please suggest me some really good mouse to look into? wanna stay under 100$ if possible (claw grip or fingertip grip)
Thanks ;)

Razer naga... you can get old generic razer green or the newer chroma (any color you so choose) I highly suggest corded so your mouse doesn't die at the worst time such as combat, and if you are the type, corded responds faster than wireless... i personally like this mouse a lot for any game I play but especially for arma since there are so many buttons I can use for keybinds or custom action keys so I don't have to move around my keyboard to do something, simply click a button on my mouse

Just now, Azeh said:

SteelSeries Rival

That's my back up mouse now, originally I bought it for my little brother and he didn't like how his hands felt on it, So I kept it and got him a roccat mouse he liked instead. but the real question is do you have the 100 or the 300?  

Edited by Tricks
Just now, Azeh said:

SteelSeries Rival

Just now, Tricks said:

That's accuracy my back up mouse now, originally I bought it for my little brother and he didn't like how his hands felt on it, So I kept it and got him a roccat mouse he liked instead. but the real question is do you have the 100 or the 300?  

I have the Rival 700 and it just feels like a fancier version of the 300. SteelSeries is now upgrading the 300s to a newer version, the 310. They say it's a true 1:1 tracking and all that marketing shit. But they're all good mice in fact, and I like their customer support. I'd recommend them.

Mr. Linux likes this

I have the old steelseries rival, I absolutely love it. But choosing a mouse is a personal choice, meaning you can't choose any mouse you want. You have to choose a mouse that fits your grip and that you will feel comfortable in. Claw grip? By all means, go steelseries. But if you got a palm grip, logitech might be a better choice.

BlackShot likes this