Goodbye.

Google™

I remember when I played a server called Epix gaming and we all joked about how you had to actually make money on Asylum, then when the server shut down I actually began playing Asylum and I fell in love with it. When I first began playing me and my friend accidentally hit someone and he blew up and then we both picked the rubber up at the same time and then we both were like holy shit we just duped it. After that, I was like okay so this server has flaws, what else is a flaw? That's when Noobious and I began duping Gang Bank, we did this for quite some time until we were caught. That was like within my first couple of months of actually playing on Asylum and I fucking loved all of it. The "love" that I once had is no longer evident in Asylum and will likely never come back that's why I'm quitting.

Police App: My police application is 3 pages long, 99 replies, and 3.2k views.

Honorable mentions:

@J Diggs for letting me into the MOB

@Bunni Remember when you would message me on Steam saying shit like dude once I get a new computer I'ma fucking RIP heads off in Asylum.

@Parker Someone was who in the MOB that I played with

@Jamooze For unblacklisting me after I said the N WORD in side chat.

@Newfie Someone who was in the MOB as well

@Marco Remember when Asylum #4 was popping and you seemed like a cool guy

@Stratego Remember when you downed Durga in a TBC and you thought you were a god

@Xehons for being the biggest retard I know

@Cougar. Funny dude

@Nikita Most racist dude I know

@thorr Good friend of mine, love him

@Mayhem Remember playing with a ton back then when we were in IGB

@Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz Remember when I was just a Corporal and you were a Constable

@Dredge For having multiple consecutive bans on me

@Robbo Remember playing with you when I was a Corporal on precinct 4, loved playing with ya m8

@Will I remember that training you did that lasted a couple days, lol

@KrazyKnight Really funny dude I met from P1

@Mr. Brown For showing me his true colors on a non-Asylum teamspeak

@Sandwich Had huge dreams to get to Captain, but then realized how dead the servers were and that Dark and Monopoly would never step down.

@Codie_Alterman For helping me get Corporal

@Term Remember playing with you on Precinct 4 as well

@Innateocean Remember you from Precinct 4 when you weren't a higher up

@BigBunnehDee Made me xd

@Scofield? I remember when Bunni, you, and I were on cop and spam charged someone with kidnapping and made bank.

@Dressbuck P1 Sgt who dreams of being an LT

There's tons of more people that I most likely forgot to mention and for that I'm sorry.

I still might play like once a week or month (Wanna keep my time in for cop), but I guarantee you won't ever see as much as you used.

Edited by Google™
Space, ^Connor_K, Robbo and 39 others like this
Just now, Azeh said:

just as the potential mass kick fix gets released

rip

For me even if that was fixed I wouldn’t care enough to come back servers are dead and devs are lazy. Olympus truly does feel cleaner, better, and etc. after one day of playing it I don’t ever think I can go back to Asylum

Just now, Google™ said:

For me even if that was fixed I wouldn’t care enough to come back servers are dead and devs are lazy. Olympus truly does feel cleaner, better, and etc. after one day of playing it I don’t ever think I can go back to Asylum

Might be that time i guess for me to sell everything also....

Just now, Google™ said:

I remember when I played a server called Epix gaming and we all joked about how you had to actually make money on Asylum, then when the server shut down I actually began playing Asylum and I fell in love with it. When I first began playing me and my friend accidentally hit someone and he blew up and then we both picked the rubber up at the same time and then we both were like holy shit we just duped it. After that, I was like okay so this server has flaws, what else is a flaw? That's when Noobious and I began duping Gang Bank, we did this for quite some time until we were caught. That was like within my first couple of months of actually playing on Asylum and I fucking loved all of it. The "love" that I once had is no longer evident in Asylum and will likely never come back that's why I'm quitting.

Police App: My police application is 3 pages long, 99 replies, and 3.2k views.

Honorable mentions:

@J Diggs for letting me into the MOB

@Bunni Remember when you would message me on Steam saying shit like dude once I get a new computer I'ma fucking RIP heads off in Asylum.

@Parker Someone was who in the MOB that I played with

@Jamooze For unblacklisting me after I said the N WORD in side chat.

@Newfie Someone who was in the MOB as well

@Marco Remember when Asylum #4 was popping and you seemed like a cool guy

@Stratego Remember when you downed Durga in a TBC and you thought you were a god

@Xehons for being the biggest retard I know

@Cougar. Funny dude

@Nikita Most racist dude I know

@thorr Good friend of mine, love him

@Mayhem Remember playing with a ton back then when we were in IGB

@Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz Remember when I was just a Corporal and you were a Constable

@Dredge For having multiple consecutive bans on me

@Robbo Remember playing with you when I was a Corporal on precinct 4, loved playing with ya m8

@Will I remember that training you did that lasted a couple days, lol

@KrazyKnight Really funny dude I met from P1

@Mr. Brown For showing me his true colors on a non-Asylum teamspeak

@Sandwich Had huge dreams to get to Captain, but then realized how dead the servers were and that Dark and Monopoly would never step down.

@Codie_Alterman For helping me get Corporal

@Term Remember playing with you on Precinct 4 as well

@Innateocean Remember you from Precinct 4 when you weren't a higher up

@BigBunnehDee Made me xd

@Scofield? I remember when Bunni, you, and I were on cop and spam charged someone with kidnapping and made bank.

@Dressbuck P1 Sgt who dreams of being an LT

There's tons of more people that I most likely forgot to mention and for that I'm sorry.

I still might play like once a week or month, but I guarantee you won't ever see as much as you used.

wow no @ frick you bro!