BIS has issued a "fix" for the BE kicks

bamf

Just now, Bikstok said:

537ede56bc489d2133b49b8133d4d3df.png

Apparently someone just won the lottery... coincidence? How many videos do I have to make to convince you that spamming the lottery lags out the server, @Gnashes @bamf?

It would make sense that it would cause the server to lag and mass kick if the lottery script is start over and ran every time someone buys a lottery ticket. Do you know if that's the case?

Whoever has been playing on server 1 knows the server has been taking shit after the update - and I've heard S4 is in the same shape. At some point, the wanted list will take a while to load, cars will take a huge time to show up on the garage list and suddenly the server is gonna crash, giving people yellow chains and kicking them off right after.

But one thing I noticed is we're not getting kicked off by BattlEye anymore. Could this whole situation be related to server performance then? @bamf @Gnashes

Steve, thero, Sikorsky and 2 others like this
Just now, BlackShot said:

Whoever has been playing on server 1 knows the server has been taking shit after the update - and I've heard S4 is in the same shape. At some point, the wanted list will take a while to load, cars will take a huge time to show up on the garage list and suddenly the server is gonna crash, giving people yellow chains and kicking them off right after.

But one thing I noticed is we're not getting kicked off by BattlEye anymore. Could this whole situation be related to server performance then? @bamf @Gnashes

Whats the message it's saying when you're kicked off

how are we having this much of an issue getting the servers up? Olympus had both their servers up yesterday with no issues, why are we having trouble getting 2 and 3 up? Server 1 and 4 are just shitting themselfs. Maybe a moderator or admin can respond since we haven't heard anything from anyone and we've been waiting over a day for the other servers and haven't gotten a word.

Bleach Chugger likes this

I never expressed any interest in shutting down two servers; plus this issue was never addressed openly by the admins/mods/whoever is in power. I enjoy playing on server 3, not server 1 or 4. All of both my and my friend's stuff is there and it boasts a unique environment. I simply don't enjoy playing on one and four the way I do three. That's why a lot of people are sitting on the forums waiting for our servers to be back up.

Bleach Chugger and Clark like this