Dead Server Dead admins... @mitch

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

I don't think Asylum is close to death. But gang life's been dead for a while and anyone with even a few fingers is following the people you guys banned off of montage clips.

So let me get this straight...

You think 2 people made a difference in gang life? LOL... 

Personally, I stopped playing cartels because there wasn't anything left to do.  It became a mockery of what it once was.  Gang life died the minute you guys started treating cartels like cs:go. 

"Meet at Arms!"

"How many people do you have? "

"We'll fight, but no chop!"

Fuck outta here with that.  I'd rather play cop and have random encounter firefights in the middle of the road, or a high speed chase that ends in a firefight.  Cartels bore the fuck out of me.

Brokers300, bC420, Haych and 12 others like this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Personally, I stopped playing cartels because there wasn't anything left to do.  It became a mockery of what it once was.  Gang life died the minute you guys started treating cartels like cs:go. 

"Meet at Arms!"

Fuck outta here with that.  I'd rather play cop and have random encounter firefights in the middle of the road, or a high speed chase that ends in a firefight.  Cartels bore the fuck out of me.

yuh it turned to a bit of a meet and greet tbh, people would only fight if you had like 76+ people on

Clint Beastwood likes this

"Meet at Arms!"

How dare you speak like that to the legendary cartel fighter tryhardsqueaker.

These guys have been around for MONTHS, they are pros trust me...

Akeelagi, Clint Beastwood and Sp0on like this
16 minutes ago, Clint Beastwood said:

"Meet at Arms!"

:flame:

5 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

"Meet at Arms!"

if you dont fight cartels you are a no fingerd bot!!!!!11!!11one

"Meet at Arms!"

I stopped playing cop the minute admins let their friends RDM from the roof of Kavala HQ. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrCOUCHLOK and PeytonCx like this

"Meet at Arms!"

For once I actually agree with Clint, cartels are pathetic now.. people don't fight the caps on the map, they do friendly rebels, no chops, ddosing is a problem now, each player is appointed their own ifrit, every spot on cap is covered by a vehicle, people will use any cheat they can find to win and lastly the gang defending has more people outside the cap roaching then they have inside.

Back when cartels where fun was when one gang defended, one gang attacked, we fought the cap on the map, we generally had a slight hate for each other so we didn't do any of this friendly shit and the cartel wasn't stormed by 10 people in 10 ifrits. People also didn't care about winning or losing like they were playing in a major final for millions of dollars. 

william, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and bC420 like this

There's a lot of blame on the admins coming from you. 

Let out your feelings, we're here to hold your hand.

Actually only have a problem with two former admins (: 

It gets lonely guarding malls during the night shift as a security guard, gotta have someone to tickle your balls every once in a while. 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
MrCOUCHLOK likes this
11 hours ago, Clint Beastwood said:

"Meet at Arms!"

the reason why people started messaging people if they wanted to fight is because gangs arent on ready to fight at all times. i know i dont want to sit on cap for an hour waiting for a gang to magically appear with an ifrit ready to attack. the friendly shit didnt kill cartels at all, people still fought occasionally when they were setup and now 0 gangs fight. and who did the no chop? only reliance did that. 

what killed the fights is once there is two full groups both brought ifrits and smoked and the server became so laggy tthen half of us got kicked and others tanked whole mags

then there is the fact people are just tired of grinding, all the quick methods of making money to fight were nerfed, nobody has time to run meth all day, ...and that's about the only way to make money & scotch, but who can log on and "refresh" their crates and restarts, i just dont have the time i work 50 hours a week cba, but hey if you are 16 and live with your parents, then by all means...which is completely sad, and yeah some people got banned but tbh it all boils down to mass kicks, i love how tons of people say, this isn't a rp server, it's about combat, and fighting...but then when you bring up making it easier to obtain money & cheaper vehicles to do this "light rp , fighting" they don't wanna do it, but it's honestly too late now...everyone is kinda meh on arma , and after this past gang wars...that wait? still isn't finished?..yeah...i'm good

Edited by JAY1HP

TBF i think what killed gang life was some people took the game a bit too seriously. "Better" players didn't want to be in gangs that had players who were "not as good" as them. 

I think if you're to look at gangs fighting cartels, the AMOUNT of gangs has decreased, however the playerbase has increased.  

Like it got to a point where Elysium and Tenacity were the only two gangs i saw fight on the server, and it wasn't due to a lack of players, it was just due to a lack of gangs.

and both sides could have (not always) have a large amount of players fighting, but these large fights were a bit fucked due to group cap. I often found myself (and others have to) not being able to play w/ mates due to the fact the group cap was full, we could spend hours at a time trying to glitch people in when we could of been fighting.

And I think if you're to look at gangs now as well, while you may consider there to be a lot of gangs, it's quite unbalanced. Like theres two good gangs, Envy and Tenacity (from what I can remember) and the rest are just shitty gangs. It used to be very balanced when I started playing, every gang would have their carries and their beasts and their crappy players who were there for memes (me).

But basically i think peoples Ego's killed gang life

(not trying to say I dont have an ego either)

There is also far to much drama for a game like this, people fall out on aslyum all the time due to real petty shit, and people also do really childish shit(me). But i think people nowadays are really bitchy, like you can be friends with someone, but if you fight their gang and you kill them all, but you dont revive him after the guy will literally spam you, unfriend and block you on steam

Edited by eazy
JAY1HP and McMuffin like this
28 minutes ago, BishopActual said:

New content? Not paying 160k for an Orca that I'll probably lose to a Battleye kick or a red chain? Think dude, the state of things is pretty fucked, and there's been no statement about it, the devs are just giving up because it's too late to bring people who left back.

I agree with what you’re saying. What I am saying is Asylum is not dead. Sure it’s inching close, but it isn’t yet. And as you can see, people can’t let go of the community. They come back to whine.