Cartel Fighting Designated Server

I thought it would be cool to develop a server designated for cartel fighting. The server would offer all of the current cartels that asylum has as well as other areas that would allow more fighting when populated. I understand that asylum offers cartel fighting, but at the risk of loadouts and vehicles many people do not fight. The poor/rich would have the opportunity to fight regardless of their bank account on the asylum servers. New locations on this server would possibly inspire new cartel locations. It wouldn’t be limited to just cartels. Maybe fed/banks too. It may or may not include some form of currency but it would be on a very fun and enjoyable scale. The intended purpose of the server would not be anywhere near the idea of Altis life, but it would be for practice and general fun that asylum sometimes lacks because people are more interested in sdar capping drug (for 100k) rather than fighting. 

What do y’all think?

Edited by drex
Just now, drex said:

I thought it would be cool to develope a server designated for cartel fighting. The server would offer all of the current cartels that asylum has as well as other areas that would allow more fighting when populated. I understand that asylum offers cartel fighting, but at the risk of loadouts and vehicles many people do not fight. The poor/rich would have the opportunity to fight regardless of there bank account on the asylum servers. New locations on this server would possibly inspire new cartel locations. It wouldn’t be limited to just cartels. Maybe fed/banks too. It may or may not include some form of currency but it would be on a very fun and enjoyable scale. The intended purpose of the server would not be anywhere near the idea of Altis life, but it would be for practice and general fun that asylum sometimes lacks because people are more interested in sdar capping drug (for 100k) rather than fighting. 

What do y’all think?

nyPd2Sk.png

VuSw9fO.png

Yeah it would be cool and all, but the devs can't even provide us with simple information about updates & server downtime, don't expect them to make a whole new server that would be really fun for all of us.

FudgeR, Krypton:), Atra and 7 others like this
  • 1 month later...