Asylum Gang Wars 2017 Semi Final Highlights

Just now, Crunchedd said:

i dont hold back unlike jake who should learn how to... hold back from all the twinkies

dont be mad because i do something with my life.

you got your first job at 21, your not going to college and have 5000 hrs in a video game and your fat af

Just now, Crunchedd said:

never said it was but i made 2500$ playing video games while you spent the whole 100$ ur mom gave you going to cedar rapids with your boyfriends hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Doubt $2500 and when you have been working your whole life your gonna have money to go to cedar point

Just now, ^Connor_K said:

? We arent blaming you like wtf. we dont care that we lost. we are mad at you for taking the fun away retard. 

ur literally autistic, no one knows who you are, your montage is awful. Literally everyone wanted to try and win but idk where the "taking the fun away" came from.

Just now, Gareth2.0 said:

idk man i dont wanna get involved but you're acting like a cunt in this video lol

tenacity ts xoxo

Just now, william said:

ur literally autistic, no one knows who you are, your montage is awful. Literally everyone wanted to try and win but idk where the "taking the fun away" came from.

Why are you just going at me with insults now. Fights are meant to be fun. Its not fun when you are on your period during gang wars and just yells at everyone instead of talking like a normal human. You need some tampons