Star Citizen

KrazyKnight

Just now, KrazyKnight said:

Is it any good? I've looked at it recently, and for the state it's currently in is getting me interested. Anyone playing it?

It’s amazing. It’s got huge potential, is taking forever to finish though. Let me know if you end up getting it, I’ll let you pull some of my ships and you can fly em.

Ive got about 600/800 hours in it.

Alec-I, Romulus and KrazyKnight like this

3.0 coming soon i'm hyped to fly my constellation aboot.

Just now, Redtails2000 said:

what ship would u recommend me getting it and give me a quick guide on how to play it 

aurora to access the game then u can test some of my ships and see if u wanna buy more.

4 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

It’s amazing. It’s got huge potential, is taking forever to finish though. Let me know if you end up getting it, I’ll let you pull some of my ships and you can fly em.

Ive got about 600/800 hours in it.

should play some time, also what org? im in tactical advance. please be aware though I suck at the game and know next to nothing about flying

5 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

Is it any good? I've looked at it recently, and for the state it's currently in is getting me interested. Anyone playing it?

don't bother getting it, you can't even drive a car in arma so what do you think is gonna happen when ur allowed to fly a SPACE ship .

real life footage of krazyknight parking in hq 

Spoiler

Image result for terrible driver gif

utter garbage player

Edited by Alec-I
Just now, Alec-I said:

3.0 coming soon i'm hyped to fly my constellation aboot.

should play some time, also what org? im in tactical advance. please be aware though I suck at the game and know next to nothing about flying

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for terrible driver gif

utter garbage player

I would love that!!  I broke down and got a HOTAS setup, made all the difference for me.

Did you know you can get access to 3.0 now? It’s still really buggy , but fun as hell!!

My org is called Synchronizors. 

11 hours ago, Professor Pericles said:

You heard correctly. Don’t get sucked in to buying all these ships upfront in irl dollars . They’ll be available as ingame purchases with game currency. 

Ive got answers for days, Im in an awesome ORG of 600 members, all who know even more then I 

i bought a freelancer for $140 bucks but when I realized that you could buy everything in game i requested a refund not to mention the devs werent even respecting deadlines that they set themselves

im pretty sure they said the universe would release beginning 2017 or something, well it's 2018 and it's still not out :shrug: