Bounty Hunters allowed spars and other weapons

Possession of illegal firearm $2,500

Any legal firearm without a firearms license is also considered illegal. Any Bounty Hunter firearm without both BH and firearms licenses is considered illegal. Bounty Hunters with lethal ammunition for MX's,TRG, or a Vermin should be charged with possession of Illegal Firearm. This charge is not stackable.

Here is a link that you can view 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Fmp54S5lkg1KHPYdyrAXM-CcgOGLAt8Tc-nZQZQlvqo/edit#gid=0

4 hours ago, Mr Anderson said:

we ain't Olympus but do what @Smee said.Not worth it though as it is a constant risk of danger to be seized by the police.And the MXs are way better than the SPARs.If anything,the MXM for bounty hunters.

That's debatable. Spar can absolutely destroy due to the fact that 2 bullets to a carrier lite can down someone and it has an insane rate of fire. I like it more than the MX by far.

4 hours ago, ACEOscoobylou726 said:

I think Bounty Hunters should be able to purchase spars and other weapons 

But it should be a talent or a honor 

Just capture zaros if you really need it lol. You can buy plenty of them and stash them in a house. 

9 hours ago, Vietnamese Farmer said:

That's debatable. Spar can absolutely destroy due to the fact that 2 bullets to a carrier lite can down someone and it has an insane rate of fire. I like it more than the MX by far.

Just capture zaros if you really need it lol. You can buy plenty of them and stash them in a house. 

They both have 30 rounds and would be the same price considering how the TRG is actually same i think with the MX.But when you can buy a 6.5 in the same price it is really better.All depend on your play style though.