Server 2

9 hours ago, Patato said:

"Hey were going to use server 2 for gang wars server, it will be back up the following ____ day see you then"

9 hours ago, Olio said:

You set your expectations pretty high

Just now, atomicturtlexp said:

If you had told us about all of this in advance, it might have avoided the fuckery on the forums. 

Not my problem man, I don't make the decision around here to make announcements, complain to the Devs

Lol, you're an admin. You've been put in your position for a reason. You should be at the forefront of this.

Except it’s the devs responsibility to make these changes thus they should be the ones communicating it. Admins do reports that’s it. Shouldn’t be shocked there hasn’t been an announcement.....Devs have never been good at communicating.

atomicturtlexp likes this

Yeah, I tried too. Only spent 2 hours figuring out the value of everything I have on the server just to get it denied 5 minutes later, no biggie. 

Exactly what happened to me. Find out the exact price (maybe ask for a bit more) but still get denied immediately saying that S2 isnt officially down yet. Even though I can rarely access my houses which is how I make money so wtf am I supposed to do.