Loan?

BigPapaQ

Is there anyone that would lend me money? We can talk about interest (So you make a profit like you would in real life) and how long/often payments be made and deadline.

(Incase youre wondering why I would need money, I just wanted to buy some real estate and maybe stock up on guns/supplies)

**Serious inquiries only! And I'm not trying to scam you out of money. This would actually bring some roleplay to the game**

( @bamf@Gnashes@Paratus@Motown@KBW This would actually be a great idea to implement into the game if at all possible. And maybe use other properties/vehicles as collateral. Can we make this happen? I feel like players in a rough time could really benefit.)

7 hours ago, BigPapaQ said:

Is there anyone that would lend me money? We can talk about interest (So you make a profit like you would in real life) and how long/often payments be made and deadline.

(Incase youre wondering why I would need money, I just wanted to buy some real estate and maybe stock up on guns/supplies)

**Serious inquiries only! And I'm not trying to scam you out of money. This would actually bring some roleplay to the game**

( @bamf@Gnashes@Paratus@Motown@KBW This would actually be a great idea to implement into the game if at all possible. And maybe use other properties/vehicles as collateral. Can we make this happen? I feel like players in a rough time could really benefit.)

What amount u looking for? Also what % u looking to pay per 24hr... 

2 hours ago, Action_Jaxon said:

How would this bring role play I think u just want a house lol

I'm actually trying to talk to people in regards of interests rates and what they have to offer. In my opinion, this brings more character to the game in terms of finances. And I do want a house. I thought I made that clear???? And if you would've got to know me rather than just type away, I own up to my word. That's why some people I know are actually willing to help me out.

1 hour ago, bigjohn561 said:

What amount u looking for? Also what % u looking to pay per 24hr... 

I'm looking for somewhere between 600k-700k to buy a house and possibly stock it with crates and some supplies. If you cant offer the whole 600k-700k, that's totally fine, I can try and set a network of offers until I reach that amount (per say, you only want to offer 100k, and maybe another person wants to invest 300k). I'm all yours when it comes to interests rates and how much you're willing to offer. I just hope its not a ridiculous number.

Just now, BigPapaQ said:

I'm actually trying to talk to people in regards of interests rates and what they have to offer. In my opinion, this brings more character to the game in terms of finances. And I do want a house. I thought I made that clear???? And if you would've got to know me rather than just type away, I own up to my word. That's why some people I know are actually willing to help me out.

I'm looking for somewhere between 600k-700k to buy a house and possibly stock it with crates and some supplies. If you cant offer the whole 600k-700k, that's totally fine, I can try and set a network of offers until I reach that amount (per say, you only want to offer 100k, and maybe another person wants to invest 300k). I'm all yours when it comes to interests rates and how much you're willing to offer. I just hope its not a ridiculous number.

Well i would be able to supply the whole 700k just dont know if im willing to invest 700k in a loan without something to hold on 2..  What would u be able to provide to make me feel better bout it.?

Just now, bigjohn561 said:

Well i would be able to supply the whole 700k just dont know if im willing to invest 700k in a loan without something to hold on 2..  What would u be able to provide to make me feel better bout it.?

Well with the way the game works, idk if theres any way to provide collateral. 

Just now, MnM Skittles said:

When do you think you could pay it back? in what amount of time?

Depends on interest you wanted to make. 700k would probably be 3-4 days

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

Is that why you got butthurt when I told you to fight me @ animecon? :thinking: 

mad cause you got yelled at by the CM? LULULULUL

I don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about, like usual. 

Maybe changing your forum name (for the 4th time) and taking your psych medication will clarify things for me. 

MoralityVII likes this