gangs are back and asylum is alive

stuar

now all they need to do is keep 2 out for a bit and throw some of the dankest updates asylum has ever seen.

the servers will be at the top of the list and new ppl would join to see the dankest asylum has ever been.

we just need those pesky updates.

@Paratus @bamf @Gnashes @KBW

Edited by Squirtle
Walt, FudgeR, ^Connor_K and 9 others like this
2 hours ago, Fidel C4str0 said:

I don't know why I'm the only one that see's the numbers.

It doesn't LOOK populated. It IS populated. Go start a server, and you'll be happy to reach 50 players on it daily. fortunately, asylum reaches 100 daily.

100 people daily? thats shit

we used to reach like 500's on all servers at once DAILY, from what i have seen, the only place populated is Kavala Square

MrCOUCHLOK and Reformed epTic like this
4 hours ago, Fidel C4str0 said:

It doesn't LOOK populated. It IS populated. Go start a server, and you'll be happy to reach 50 players on it daily. fortunately, asylum reaches 100 daily.

Homie, I've been around since 2014. 

The server is dead. 

Every post you make is whiteknighting the server, you're not gonna get mod my dude. You don't have to suck dicks. 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

Homie, I've been around since 2014. 

The server is dead. 

Every post you make is whiteknighting the server, you're not gonna get mod my dude. You don't have to suck dicks. 

really don't want mod. shits cancer. I don't care if you've been here for however long. people still have fun on it, i'm not seeing how it's dead. Sure, pop has gone down. Doesn't mean it's dead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2017 at 3:13 PM, Fidel C4str0 said:

It WAS populated when it had constant 300-400 players at any given point in the day. But the devs let it go to shit. Now it's just a few people here and there.

Chester GoldPenis likes this