So much fun this weekend

9 minutes ago, Manolo said:

Shutting down one of the servers for the weekend was amazing. Server 1 was pretty much full and 3-4 were in the 70’s. think it’s time to shut one down permanent! 

I know at least 12 people who tried to play last night but couldn't because the other servers were lagging balls during peak times.

BlackShot likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

Look at this nub leaking info, I’m ashamed of you, that’s it. Send me copies of all things posted in SGT, LT, and admin chat and we will overlook this

I'll put admin chat in a pastebin and send it your way ;) :fingerbang:

Mayhem and BlackShot like this

here is an idea if you want server count to go up. update the fucking server? when was the last time we had a meaningful patch. get off your lazy asses and do something instead of punishing people that play on those particular servers by shutting them down. also cant wait to camp the shit out of the exchange so people cant get their shit from their crates. such a genius idea.

Edited by boomheadshot69
4 hours ago, Manolo said:

There was lag like the last 15 of the server. Tell those 12 people to get better internet and computers. 

LOL the last 15 of the server? Are you kidding me it was over the course an hour, i played two games of league waiting for the server to stop shitting itself. Garages wouldn't load, shops wouldn't open, chat stopped. I'm pretty sure my connection of 100mbs up 100mbs down on the west coast of canada is more than sufficient as i didn't have a problem until the servers started hitting 80+ people.

Kev 23 likes this