Frantic is a SGT? LOL

I remember this little man child a few months back slurping the semen straight from APD higher ups. This kid is a cheat and a corrupt individual, lies about things he sees you doing while you are on Civ just to give you more charges. My feedback would be to cut off the supply of APD higher up semen to this kid so he can shrivel away and become the pesky little RDMer that he loves to be while on cop. I guess the APD would promote anyone nowadays. Doesn't surprise me honestly. 

Cliff., uc., TRYHARD and 13 others like this
Just now, BeefPatty said:

I remember this little man child a few months back slurping the semen straight from APD higher ups. This kid is a cheat and a corrupt individual, lies about things he sees you doing while you are on Civ just to give you more charges. My feedback would be to cut off the supply of APD higher up semen to this kid so he can shrivel away and become the pesky little RDMer that he loves to be while on cop. I guess the APD would promote anyone nowadays. Doesn't surprise me honestly. 

You're wrong there. I didn't get corporal. and for the sake of Asylum they made the right decision :( Got permed 1 month after :FeelsBadMan: