bamf

Change log 8.0.4

196 posts in this topic

@bamf i do have to bring up though maybe you should look into how week armor has become i.e. Hunters and ass a dmg handler to them? they are incredibly week now 

Just now, bamf said:

• The damage handler for RPGs has been removed.  You pay $50k for an RPG rocket, we're going to treat it like a suicide vest in terms of boom potential (for now).  

why this? everything else is good but why

Space likes this

Just now, Steve said:

People will be buying more Orcas because they're cheaper. So we're giving people a slightly more viable option to shoot down some of those Orcas.

Just now, massi said:

kbw is a god that is all thank you

KBW didn't add any of this code, but I'm sure he enjoys you saying he's a god.  

Just now, Steve said:

Because they cost $50k and didn't blow up any vehicles.  It's something I am testing again to see how it plays out.  You still have to RP etc, but under the current (pre-patch) gameplay someone shooting a RPG into a HQ would have an identical effect on personnel.

Just now, bamf said:
  • Orcas and Hellcats now cost less money.

For cops too? We currently pay around 100k for each Orca.

Edited by BlackShot
Nate!!! and Mr. Linux like this

Just now, bamf said:

KBW didn't add any of this code, but I'm sure he enjoys you saying he's a god.  

Because they cost $50k and didn't blow up any vehicles.  It's something I am testing again to see how it plays out.  You still have to RP etc, but under the current (pre-patch) gameplay someone shooting a RPG into a HQ would have an identical effect on personnel.

How much did orcas get decreased?

Just now, Scott said:

How much did orcas get decreased?

I'd check but i'm not near an air shop.

Also @bamf Can we get a rough idea on what the new content patch will be like? Asylum used to have regular content updates so the secrecy was not such a big deal but we haven't had what the community would call a "content update" in forever. 

Edit: As a result this content update that is being talked about is driving me insane that I can't know what it will be like at all.

Edited by Steve

Just now, Gnashes said:

30% give or take.

Does this apply to cop orcas? I know a guy that crashes them all the time. Asking for a friend

Just now, frantic said:

Does this apply to cop orcas? I know a guy that crashes them all the time. Asking for a friend

It's close for the cops, not quite 30% though.

frantic and Sandwich like this