Change log 8.0.4

bamf

Just now, bamf said:

Probably when I get up in the AM if the population is low.  Might take it offline late tonight if I'm up and the population has dwindled.  We shall see.  

Could we get a rough idea on how far along the new big update is in terms of completion, say out of 10?

Edited by Steve
Blade likes this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

And thus making it harder for one for one of the best servers to open...#2...In my honest opinion it should've been 1 & 2 to stay open...Rest in peace Smee's Meth Operation & countless others. @Smee

Or cap all 4 at 80 so the servers don't lag and shit out near as often. In turn the other servers will be more full no one loses houses and everyone is happy, except for the devs. They won't put away their pride for the better of the servers or some shit.

Just now, Steve said:

Or cap all 4 at 80 so the servers don't lag and shit out near as often. In turn the other servers will be more full no one loses houses and everyone is happy, except for the devs. They won't put away their pride for the better of the servers or some shit.

it's the same mistake i made when i owned arma 2 servers, i made all these decisions and didn't listen to the community and it died out eventually

Ghouh likes this
Just now, JAY1HP said:

it's the same mistake i made when i owned arma 2 servers, i made all these decisions and didn't listen to the community and it died out eventually

I've seen it happen with WoW, half a dozen exile servers, other arma 2 dayz servers. As smart as our devs can be their pride trumps our collective thoughts and ideals. Respectfully its their own server, though many of us have money invested in Asylum so they should be listening if they wanna see any more of that.

Squirtle likes this
Just now, Steve said:

I've seen it happen with WoW, half a dozen exile servers, other arma 2 dayz servers. As smart as our devs can be their pride trumps our collective thoughts and ideals. Respectfully its their own server, though many of us have money invested in Asylum so they should be listening if they wanna see any more of that.

monies invested into asylum... top kek 

i would buy like 6mil in 1 month and have fun with it. now i barely play since its "boring".

Just now, bamf said:

Actually that was something @Gnashes may have accidentally done.  We'll get that part fixed.  

As for deploying from a vehicle, think of it like this:  

https://forsalebyinventor.com/products/portfolio-item/vehicledeployspikestripsystem/

No its fucking stupid and cops do it too troll and fuck you over plus it doesnt take RP which i think it should. Take it out make them have to get out and place.

Just now, Sean That Irish Guy said:

No its fucking stupid and cops do it too troll and fuck you over plus it doesnt take RP which i think it should. Take it out make them have to get out and place.

Can't ram cars, ifrits and hemtts eat up bullets and rarely crash, and you have to get yourself in front of a chase to use them where the typical constable will crash anyways.

BlackShot, Paul Blart and Jake like this
On 12/12/2017 at 2:35 AM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Can't ram cars, ifrits and hemtts eat up bullets and rarely crash, and you have to get yourself in front of a chase to use them where the typical constable will crash anyways.

Dont know where you have been but ifirits and hemmits are not what they used to be hit the slightest thing and you lose a wheel for both and also cop 5.56 takes out tires on them with such ease.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
On 12/8/2017 at 11:30 PM, bamf said:

I would @ you but it doesn't work on my phone. 

Most people are gonna be on winter break from school or college within a few days from now. Can we please get some kind of idea how far along this new update is in terms of completion? A percentage, out of 10, a date, however you want to do it just so we have something to go off of.

Edited by Steve
58 minutes ago, Steve said:

I would @ you but it doesn't work on my phone. 

Most people are gonna be on winter break from school or college within a few days from now. Can we please get some kind of idea how far along this new update is in terms of completion? A percentage, out of 10, a date, however you want to do it just so we have something to go off of.

ETA : december 2019

Google™ likes this