bamf

Change log 8.0.4

196 posts in this topic

RPGS still suck we did a test with our own orca and hit it right in the belly, still didnt take it down only made a couple things red... @bamf

Just now, Treeontyn said:

RPGS still suck we did a test with our own orca and hit it right in the belly, still didnt take it down only made a couple things red... @bamf

That's Arma, not us.  You're getting full Arma damage now.

Just now, bamf said:

They disable Striders in 1 shot now rather than 3-4, id say they are strong enough, and if you make certain things red in an Orca it may crash. I think the RPG's are perfect where they are at, they needed the buff (coming from someone who mainly plays cop and hates RPG's) but also not ridiculously over-powered.

Edited by <Jake>

Just now, bamf said:

I think his point was that they still dont do enough damage to warrant a 50k price tag. 50k for a rocket that disables a vehicle is a bit steep dont you think?

Treeontyn likes this

Just now, Treeontyn said:

RPG hitting an armored chopper more than likely wouldnt blow it up.

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

I think his point was that they still dont do enough damage to warrant a 50k price tag. 50k for a rocket that disables a vehicle is a bit steep dont you think?

Fuck that shit. hit that up to 100k, mother fuckers going off on me in Kavala.

Treeontyn and Donald Clinton like this

On 12/6/2017 at 1:41 AM, bamf said:

We are working on some more major game enhancements in the background, but I wanted to drop a few things in tonight.  

might have to come back ;) 

Just now, bamf said:

S2 back up for the evening.

Till what time specifically though? If you have decided that.

On 12/8/2017 at 2:59 PM, bamf said:

Just got back from my work trip.  Checking in with Paratus now to see where we are and begin the testing.  

Any Updates?

Just now, Steve said:

Till what time specifically though? If you have decided that.

Probably when I get up in the AM if the population is low.  Might take it offline late tonight if I'm up and the population has dwindled.  We shall see.  

Just now, bamf said:

Probably when I get up in the AM if the population is low.  Might take it offline late tonight if I'm up and the population has dwindled.  We shall see.  

Could we get a rough idea on how far along the new big update is in terms of completion, say out of 10?

Edited by Steve
BlackBlade likes this

Just now, bamf said:

S2 back up for the evening.

The one fucking day I’m not home

8 hours ago, Steve said:

@bamf https://imgur.com/a/JulHE Why does 1 and 4 have a 110 slots when they can't even handle 100?

And thus making it harder for one for one of the best servers to open...#2...In my honest opinion it should've been 1 & 2 to stay open...Rest in peace Smee's Meth Operation & countless others. @Smee

Just now, JAY1HP said:

And thus making it harder for one for one of the best servers to open...#2...In my honest opinion it should've been 1 & 2 to stay open...Rest in peace Smee's Meth Operation & countless others. @Smee

Breaking-Bad-Walter-White-Wanna-Cook.gif

JAY1HP and Steve like this

Just now, JAY1HP said:

Or cap all 4 at 80 so the servers don't lag and shit out near as often. In turn the other servers will be more full no one loses houses and everyone is happy, except for the devs. They won't put away their pride for the better of the servers or some shit.

Just now, Steve said:

Or cap all 4 at 80 so the servers don't lag and shit out near as often. In turn the other servers will be more full no one loses houses and everyone is happy, except for the devs. They won't put away their pride for the better of the servers or some shit.

it's the same mistake i made when i owned arma 2 servers, i made all these decisions and didn't listen to the community and it died out eventually

Nomadox likes this

Just now, JAY1HP said:

it's the same mistake i made when i owned arma 2 servers, i made all these decisions and didn't listen to the community and it died out eventually

I've seen it happen with WoW, half a dozen exile servers, other arma 2 dayz servers. As smart as our devs can be their pride trumps our collective thoughts and ideals. Respectfully its their own server, though many of us have money invested in Asylum so they should be listening if they wanna see any more of that.

Squirtle likes this

Just now, Steve said:

I've seen it happen with WoW, half a dozen exile servers, other arma 2 dayz servers. As smart as our devs can be their pride trumps our collective thoughts and ideals. Respectfully its their own server, though many of us have money invested in Asylum so they should be listening if they wanna see any more of that.

monies invested into asylum... top kek 

i would buy like 6mil in 1 month and have fun with it. now i barely play since its "boring".