Change log 8.0.4

bamf

22 hours ago, bamf said:

Actually that was something @Gnashes may have accidentally done.  We'll get that part fixed.  

As for deploying from a vehicle, think of it like this:  

https://forsalebyinventor.com/products/portfolio-item/vehicledeployspikestripsystem/

It should not of been implemented, or at least make it so that only higher up's can do this. If you are going at any excessive amount of speed and clip it you are almost guaranteed to die.From the wall or from loosing complete control and hitting something else.

On 12/6/2017 at 0:41 AM, bamf said:

These notes are not overly huge, but there are a few things here that have been requested:  

• Orcas and Hellcats now cost less money.
  • The damage handler for Orcas has been removed.  BIS has allowed glass to become damaged now, so we will see how this plays in a live environment.  
  • The damage handler for RPGs has been removed.  You pay $50k for an RPG rocket, we're going to treat it like a suicide vest in terms of boom potential (for now).  
  • The custom damage handler for Vans has been removed since BIS tweaked how they handle damage in the Arma engine.  
  • Putting a restrained player in a car should work better now.  
  • You should be able to lockpick a player by scroll wheel now.  
  • Added some additional backend logging to try to figure out why server restarts are less reliable with the current Arma patch.  

We are working on some more major game enhancements in the background, but I wanted to drop a few things in tonight.  

AAAAAAND I'm coming back

Sandwich and Bag Of Funyuns like this
On 12/11/2017 at 3:42 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Remove being able to drop spike strips from cars. Shits stupid annoying and impractical.

The enjoyment I get from making someone backflip and blow up from my spikestrips is amazing.

You have to get in front of vehicles to spike strip tho however 95% of the time the person im trying to overtake brake checks me or desync rams me whether its on purpose or not, I don't care. Kinda balances it because if your dumb enough to let a cop pass to spike you then chances are you deserved it.

massi likes this