Bugged Forum Likes?

So I've only liked 10 posts in the last 24 hours. I tried to like another dood's post but I got this notification.

cb498bd46aa6ebe7184e33d69c7c2ba9.png

I also paid 25 dollars for additional likes.

59c9f3cf4d36aef33bdc1aa84cfd4dd2.png

41d09266f1a9851bb1ab01986cc76222.png

@bamf and/or @Gnashes, if you could get a hold of the owner, :fingerbang:I forget his name as it's been a long time:fingerbang:, please tell him to plzfix.

I only paid money for the forum likes as I'm a forum rat, I could give a fuck about an Orange Jeep and a Yellow Jetski.

Spoiler

:fingerbang:

Just now, Kettles said:

So I've only liked 10 posts in the last 24 hours. I tried to like another dood's post but I got this notification.

cb498bd46aa6ebe7184e33d69c7c2ba9.png

I also paid 25 dollars for additional likes.

59c9f3cf4d36aef33bdc1aa84cfd4dd2.png

41d09266f1a9851bb1ab01986cc76222.png

@bamf and/or @Gnashes, if you could get a hold of the owner, :fingerbang:I forget his name as it's been a long time:fingerbang:, please tell him to plzfix.

I only paid money for the forum likes as I'm a forum rat, I could give a fuck about an Orange Jeep and a Yellow Jetski.

Reveal hidden contents

:fingerbang:

(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)

uc. likes this
Just now, Wubz said:

(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)(Note:  You must enter your PlayerID on your forum account to receive the forum perks.)

Ah, I see how they posted that all the way at the bottom. I don't think I've read through the revised paid rewards besides the ones I possess.

Just now, Kettles said:

Ah, I see how they posted that all the way at the bottom. I don't think I've read through the revised paid rewards besides the ones I possess.

I only went there to make a meme of it but then I saw it.

As if anyone intelligent would give this garbage $250..

Kettles likes this
Just now, Wubz said:

I only went there to make a meme of it but then I saw it.

As if anyone intelligent would give this garbage $250..

Yeah, I pretty much just paid for the debit card and crates, as if I would donate.

I'm sure the majority of the so-called "donations" were because people wanted the advantage of having a debit card, house crates and the hatchback sport.