APD Backpacks

When I played olympus they had a system where the APD could purchase a carryall that isn't visible @TheCrestedPenguin , but allowed the APD to carry more equipment like extra mags, smokes, flashbangs, and probably most importantly first aid kits. On olympus I often was able to give civilians a bit of first aid if no medic was around or if i see them get hurt near me i could heal them up. Currently on asylum, I cannot find a way to integrate first aid kits into my loadout and have sufficient magazines(7 NL, 3L), smokes (3), and flashbangs (3). I don't believe I am the only one that would like to see an invisible backpack system (Or even visible. Someone might even want to design a skin somehow for an APD backpack?) for the APD. I'm sure this has been suggested before but this is something that i have asked many fellow officers and have never gotten a negative comment on personally. I hope this can be taken into consideration because i would love to be able to carry more equipment to serve my duties. Thanks for reading. - Constable Smoke

Edited by Lunchables
@TheCrestedPenguin bullied me
Just now, Lunchables said:

When I played olympus they had a system where the APD could purchase an invisible carryall that isn't visible, but allowed the APD to carry more equipment like extra mags, smokes, flashbangs, and probably most importantly first aid kits. On olympus I often was able to give civilians a bit of first aid if no medic was around or if i see them get hurt near me i could heal them up. Currently on asylum, I cannot find a way to integrate first aid kits into my loadout and have sufficient magazines(7 NL, 3L), smokes (3), and flashbangs (3). I don't believe I am the only one that would like to see an invisible backpack system (Or even visible. Someone might even want to design a skin somehow for an APD backpack?) for the APD. I'm sure this has been suggested before but this is something that i have asked many fellow officers and have never gotten a negative comment on personally. I hope this can be taken into consideration because i would love to be able to carry more equipment to serve my duties. Thanks for reading. - Constable Smoke

WOWOWOWOW Something that is INVISIBLE means it isn't VISIBLE HOLY FUCK

Guwop, Space, Google™ and 5 others like this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Real question, why are you carrying FAKs and not virtual items, there’s your capacity issue.

You can FAK while in cover and takes a lot less time... i keep 3-4 almost at all times. Really helps certain situations where you have hard cover and get hit you don't want your head poking over the cover to blood bag.

Edited by Tyler
BlackShot and TRYHARD like this
Just now, Tyler said:

You can FAK while in cover and takes a lot less time... i keep 3-4 almost at all times. Really helps certain situation where you have hard cover and get hit you dont want your head poking over the cover to blood bag.

^This^

and it would be nice to carry enough smokes to actually be useful, like 6 would be nice

Tyler likes this
Just now, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Real question, why are you carrying FAKs and not virtual items, there’s your capacity issue.

bc it's a miracle to be able to make it to medical when you're on cop.

also +1. it's the simplest thing ever, and would be great to be able to carry more than 2 FAK's. (Which heal in 5 seconds) rather than bloodbags (which heal in 15 seconds)

Guwop likes this
Just now, Fidel C4str0 said:

bc it's a miracle to be able to make it to medical when you're on cop.

also +1. it's the simplest thing ever, and would be great to be able to carry more than 2 FAK's. (Which heal in 5 seconds) rather than bloodbags (which heal in 15 seconds)

Get cpl > Grind medic > Heals in 2s and never buy a bloodbag again

Bazzajack, Kev 23 and JaxxonMurphy like this

I don't understand how this can even be an argument. Who gives a fuck if cops have backpacks? Just give em one. Worst thing they can do with them is fill it with a bunch of flashbangs, but even that shouldn't be a reason to not add them(I doubt many people would do that in the first place). If it does become a problem just make flashbangs more expensive, like they did with grenades when those became a problem. Anyone who gets angry at the fact that cops can use a backpack is a full blown retard.

Jake, Innate, Azeh and 4 others like this
Just now, Jamal said:

how about lets not give cops more updates and maybe focus on rebels just one update

You are aware this server is based more off of rebels (as it should be) than cops right? It's a a damn backpack, minimal work, not a complete rework... don't act like adding backpacks to cops is going to make them forget about rebel and spend a month working on...

BlackShot likes this
Just now, said:

You are aware this server is based more off of rebels (as it should be) than cops right? It's a a damn backpack, minimal work, not a complete rework... don't act like adding backpacks to cops is going to make them forget about rebel and spend a month working on...

when was the last time you've seen any major rebel updates? all i've seen is a bunch of cop updates and bounty hunter. They've favored the APD a lot it's time to bring back rebel life. And if it was more based off of rebels then why is rebel life so dead?

Edited by Jamal
Just now, Jamal said:

when was the last time you've seen any major rebel updates? all i've seen is a bunch of cop updates and bounty hunter. They've favored the APD a lot it's time to bring back rebel life. And if it was more based off of rebels then why is rebel life so dead?

BH was what I personally see as the last MAJOR change, cop skins though? That was an APD officer who made them, most of what the APD has is based off of rebel, while I do think rebel needs more updates to get the Fire going again (which in turn makes the APD fire start up) the APD hasn't really been "favored" as you think, we've had some much needed updates but by no means favored... and like I said, it's literally a backpack... an easy thing to add, it's not going to take them ages like rebel would

Just now, Paul Blart said:

Why would you want it to only be sgt+? They get all the cool stuff. Constables and corporals need storage too

If I'm being 100% honest, I feel the LTs need it the most considering limited magazine storage and limited rounds per magazine, yes we could technically go with a 6.5 or 5.56 for more storage but it kinda defeats the purpose of the VERY limited amount of 7.62s the APD gets to use, constable is a basic rank, so that's why i would go against that, want more? Strive to be a good cop and progress in rank, corporal gets one of the biggest jumps in my opinion, maybe it's just a mxm for better long range combat but the precincted slots are what I see as important, with orcas as well as undercover etc... sgts do get orcas all the time and hunters, I simply said backpack for them to make the role of sgts more prestigious, that is why in MY opinion, it would be SGT+, I'm not throwing out anyone else's suggestion, just stating my own, if you see differently you are entitled your own opinion and honestly I'd like to give your opinion a read if you have one, better than sitting here at work doing nothing bored lol

Paul Blart and Patato like this
Just now, massi said:

not sure if you understand what faking while prone actually does

if you knew how to play arma, you would know that faks are essential in combat 

If you knew anything about asylum you would know cops are meant to be at a disadvantage. Your forced to make a choice. Want smokes? Gotta give up a mag. Want FAKS? Hope you like having a few mags. 

I actually enjoy having to make hard decisions on my load-out on cop. I use fak's on UC and on civ.

2 hours ago, Jamal said:

Orca being cheaper and RPGs doing more damage is a pretty decent rebel update. 

Oh, you mean pistol banging Kavala updates...gotcha. 

Bherky and Patato like this
Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

Orca being cheaper and RPGs doing more damage is a pretty decent rebel update. 

Oh, you mean pistol banging Kavala updates...gotcha. 

No I mean different places for cartels especially drug which is just peninsula, or what about adding another rebel...ANYTHING literally anything that could actually bring more meaning to rebel life than orcas which is a copout for a rebel update because cops and then RPGs which NOBODY USES. 

Just now, Jamal said:

No I mean different places for cartels especially drug which is just peninsula, or what about adding another rebel...ANYTHING literally anything that could actually bring more meaning to rebel life than orcas which is a copout for a rebel update because cops and then RPGs which NOBODY USES. 

They tried changing cartels and people just quit fighting cartels, what's the point? 

Cartel fights aren't random anymore, yall are too afraid to be outnumbered and outgeared, you message other gangs and agree to terms and fight cartels like a fucking CSGO pug. 

"okay guys, we have 10 people, so only bring 10 people ok? no 50 cals because we have an orca okay? we only have mks so dont bring anything crazy. no nades and no returning, 1 ifrit per side" 

capping cartels with 2 people as Brotherhood/Regiment ran around you in 15 Ifrits and 2 orcas trying to find you was fucking fun as shit dude, you bitch about rebel life but you're just as much to blame for it being boring as the devs. 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard