APD Backpacks

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

They tried changing cartels and people just quit fighting cartels, what's the point? 

Cartel fights aren't random anymore, yall are too afraid to be outnumbered and outgeared, you message other gangs and agree to terms and fight cartels like a fucking CSGO pug. 

"okay guys, we have 10 people, so only bring 10 people ok? no 50 cals because we have an orca okay? we only have mks so dont bring anything crazy. no nades and no returning, 1 ifrit per side" 

capping cartels with 2 people as Brotherhood/Regiment ran around you in 15 Ifrits and 2 orcas trying to find you was fucking fun as shit dude, you bitch about rebel life but you're just as much to blame for it being boring as the devs. 

Your talking like as if we still do these things, I remember the days when that didn't happen and when people would sui vest towers and shit... the reason people don't fight anymore is because the devs are completely disconnected from the community when it comes to fighting cartels. Cartel fights aren't random anymore because there aren't enough gangs and everyone knows each other.

The reason some people would rev is because the money system is fucking cancer and takes two hours to make a decent amount of money and not to mention the possibility of being robbed/arrested. Nobody talks about their numbers when they fight and nobody mentions no nades or 1 ifrit. You just haven't been playing for over a year yet you decide that you have knowledge on the current situation of cartel fights. You are about as disconnected from rebel life as the admins are.

very few people decide to fight anymore due to very few incentives and no new locations, yes there are favorite cartels but even during the "old days" that you so love to mention people didn't even touch ghost cap. You talk as if we have no reason to bitch about rebel when there has been no new locations, and no major updates for rebel at all.

Patato likes this
Just now, Jamal said:

Your talking like as if we still do these things, I remember the days when that didn't happen and when people would sui vest towers and shit... the reason people don't fight anymore is because the devs are completely disconnected from the community when it comes to fighting cartels. Cartel fights aren't random anymore because there aren't enough gangs and everyone knows each other.

The reason some people would rev is because the money system is fucking cancer and takes two hours to make a decent amount of money and not to mention the possibility of being robbed/arrested. Nobody talks about their numbers when they fight and nobody mentions no nades or 1 ifrit. You just haven't been playing for over a year yet you decide that you have knowledge on the current situation of cartel fights. You are about as disconnected from rebel life as the admins are.

very few people decide to fight anymore due to very few incentives and no new locations, yes there are favorite cartels but even during the "old days" that you so love to mention people didn't even touch ghost cap. You talk as if we have no reason to bitch about rebel when there has been no new locations, and no major updates for rebel at all.

I'm probably more connected to rebel life than you could ever imagine. :thinking: 

Gangs aren't dead because admins killed them, gangs are dead because ARMA 3 as a whole is continuing to decline in player count. Money system got nerfed because retards would go on a dead server, team up with 15 other gangs and do a massive meth run and then sell the money to Jessie. 

You want to revive gang life? Remove 7.62, remove Orcas, remove everyone being able to defib everyone, remove all the ballistic vests you have access to, remove bank, put the prison back in Kavala, put the fed back on the island, remove moonshine, and remove the cap on prison time. 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard

I'm probably more connected to rebel life than you could ever imagine. :thinking: 

Gangs aren't dead because admins killed them, gangs are dead because ARMA 3 as a whole is continuing to decline in player count. Money system got nerfed because retards would go on a dead server, team up with 15 other gangs and do a massive meth run and then sell the money to Jessie. 

You want to revive gang life? Remove 7.62, remove Orcas, remove everyone being able to defib everyone, remove all the ballistic vests you have access to, remove bank, put the prison back in Kavala, put the fed back on the island, remove moonshine, and remove the cap on prison time. 

You say this but why is olympus so popular and nearly all the gangs that have been around for a while moved to olympus... its almost as if the devs weren't trying to listen to the community hmmmmmm.

but hey its probably because we're just trying to suggest and support more major updates for rebel thats why its dead because back in the old days when eptic used to play everyone wasn't such a little bitch about cartels and wouldn't whine about updates...

Just now, Jamal said:

You say this but why is olympus so popular and nearly all the gangs that have been around for a while moved to olympus... its almost as if the devs weren't trying to listen to the community hmmmmmm.

but hey its probably because we're just trying to suggest and support more major updates for rebel thats why its dead because back in the old days when eptic used to play everyone wasn't such a little bitch about cartels and wouldn't whine about updates...

Olympus has about the same playerbase as Asylum dude, currently they have 200 people playing, Asylum currently has 217 playing. 

They look more active due to having 3 servers as opposed to Asylums 4. 

Patato likes this

Olympus has about the same playerbase as Asylum dude, currently they have 200 people playing, Asylum currently has 217 playing. 

They look more active due to having 3 servers as opposed to Asylums 4. 

Never said olympus was active said it had more gang life

Just now, Jamal said:

this is exactly why nobody fights cartels like you want people to "the old way" 

can you please edit your post and translate that to English for me? I don't understand ebonics. 

why would you grind on Asylum when you can just go to Olympus, never have to grind for money, and play King of the Hill with 5% RP? 

Edited by 7th Ward Charizard
31 minutes ago, Jamal said:

the reason people don't fight anymore is because the devs are completely disconnected from the community

No. The reason why people dont fight anymore because everyone who did use to fight got board of arma after over 3k hours. Then, the new players who try to go to a cartel get destroyed on the fourms, side chat, and in game. Granted that is part of the game, this community can be toxic as fuck and I see no reason why a new player wouldnt want to leave. People forget arma is a very niche game, for a select group of people. Even fewer of those people enjoy RP servers.

Just now, frantic said:

No. The reason why people dont fight anymore because everyone who did use to fight got board of arma after over 3k hours. Then, the new players who try to go to a cartel get destroyed on the fourms, side chat, and in game. Granted that is part of the game, this community can be toxic as fuck and I see no reason why a new player wouldnt want to leave. People forget arma is a very niche game, for a select group of people. Even fewer of those people enjoy RP servers.

almost 100% of this is wrong the Devs of Arma 3 have been focusing on updates and patches almost soley for RP servers. A good majority of the Arma 3 community actually plays RP servers. Some old players leave yes, but also most get completely tossed to the side like fucking trash. New players come in, sure but I have seen many new players thrive in this community and yes it can be toxic but thats just who a lot of these people are, it can be just as toxic on the cop side nobody's safe. New players are basically all of our community right now excluding cops. I've been playing this server for 3 years now under multiple different names, and from what I can see a lot of the devs just plain don't listen anymore. 

And its Bored not BOARD

Your completely forgetting what my main point is, we need more updates for rebel life and they should put apd updates in the background for now.

Edited by Jamal
Just now, Jamal said:

almost 100% of this is wrong

lCerkbz.png

Lots of players left after GTA V rp, more left because of squad. 24k players really isnt that many. 

Just now, Jamal said:

Devs of Arma 3 have been focusing on updates and patches almost soley for RP servers

Nope. Tac ops DLC is NOTHING for RP servers. Jet DLCs are nothing for RP servers. The up and coming tank DLC is nothing for rp servers. The only update that gave us LITTLE content was "Laws of War". We got a van and some clothes & that update wasnt even soley for RP servers as it had its own campaign.

And its Bored not BOARD

yea fuck those words anyway I always get them confused 

Edited by frantic
Patato likes this
5 hours ago, Jamal said:

No I mean different places for cartels especially drug which is just peninsula, or what about adding another rebel...ANYTHING literally anything that could actually bring more meaning to rebel life than orcas which is a copout for a rebel update because cops and then RPGs which NOBODY USES. 

Responded to a bank last night, about 4-5 guys, I think all but 1 had 2-3 RPGs, long story short, I found some people who use RPGs

Just now, <Jake> said:

Responded to a bank last night, about 4-5 guys, I think all but 1 had 2-3 RPGs, long story short, I found some people who use RPGs

I can never afford stuff like that, not rewarding enough spending 50 minutes in a box truck doing meth to get 75k (with the cartel 90) however half way through your run some idiot with an SDAR just goes for the 10k thats in it then you have to halt your meth run then kill him, after you kill him you need to return to your run by which time you have lost interest in doing in and go play something else. Money making needs buffing, orca runs should be a viable way of making money aswell as cutting down time for gathering meth ingredients

bum41 likes this
On 12/6/2017 at 1:35 PM, Lunchables said:

When I played olympus they had a system where the APD could purchase a carryall that isn't visible @TheCrestedPenguin , but allowed the APD to carry more equipment like extra mags, smokes, flashbangs, and probably most importantly first aid kits. On olympus I often was able to give civilians a bit of first aid if no medic was around or if i see them get hurt near me i could heal them up. Currently on asylum, I cannot find a way to integrate first aid kits into my loadout and have sufficient magazines(7 NL, 3L), smokes (3), and flashbangs (3). I don't believe I am the only one that would like to see an invisible backpack system (Or even visible. Someone might even want to design a skin somehow for an APD backpack?) for the APD. I'm sure this has been suggested before but this is something that i have asked many fellow officers and have never gotten a negative comment on personally. I hope this can be taken into consideration because i would love to be able to carry more equipment to serve my duties. Thanks for reading. - Constable Smoke

<Gnashes image>

NOT HAPPENING