Server 2 down? Explain.

[Evan]

Its almost been 2 weeks now for server 2 being down and us members of the server are constantly questioning why. You guys could've put an Admin announcement on the server when you log in but no you just stripped whats ours and its unfair.  All of my stuff is on that exact server and I've contacted mods about it and they don't do anything. You don't like when someone takes something away from you don't you? Well this is how we feel and all we want is it back up and running. We know Asylum is dying but you mods, admins, and staff need to do something and get this show on the road again! We've lost great people of the community just because of whats happening with the servers and nothings being done about it. #MakeAsylumGreatAgain

Edited by [Evan]
Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

Show me proof that 2 was EVER higher capacity than 3 or 4 for more than a few hours at a time.. 

It WAS more popular when he played but he's been gone for some time. S2 became S4 when all the gangs left it. S4 still had some lower tier ganges ex: Silk Road. I just feel bad to whom ever bought my S2 Drug Runner 1 shed for a Mill, wont ever get to use it kappa

Edited by Twinkie
Just now, Twinkie said:

It WAS more popular when he played but he's been gone for some time. S2 became S4 when all the gangs left it. S4 still had some lower tier ganges ex: Silk Road. I just feel bad to whom ever bought my S2 Drug Runner 1 shed for a Mill, wont ever get to use it kappa

I had the house right in front of Athira drug dealer :( I'm gonna miss it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...