DYNAMIC BULLSHIT

Just now, Jamal said:

never bashed any of the higher ups, you're saying I did this but on this thread I just simply say that Cops aren't our saving grace for the servers like a CONSTABLE thinks it is. You're now just putting words in my mouth stop being a little salty bot just because you're little friends didn't think it was super cool and fuck off.

Edit: I also never "bashed" any higher ups, I have disagreed with what they said, but never "bashed" them like you are attempting to do to me now. You yourself are attempting to look cool and edgy but you're honestly just coming off as a fucking dick honestly you're the one that needs to reflect.

ill just leave this here..

9c0ccd6feba00935c003c9d624468a2e.png

Okay...  guess I'll go reflect?

massi likes this
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

ill just leave this here..

9c0ccd6feba00935c003c9d624468a2e.png

Okay...  guess I'll go reflect?

It's unfortunate because most of that shit is just true so sad :(

Also posting all this information is extremely immature of you and your just trying to get a rise out of me. HAHAHA what a child.

Edited by Jamal
3 hours ago, Xehons said:

No i said delete 1 server which is a server I don't play but i never said have a system to activate one or the other its complicated and waste of time to code prefer have more orca skins then this shitty system

yeah but they are also writing code for a system to turn on server 2 and 3 when 1 and 4 are at 80 people 

So after posts upon posts of you saying how bad server 2 is, and how they need to keep it down for good, you come up and complain they they may be taking down server 3? That's quite hypocritical of yourself lol...