Goyneyyy

Poor guy

32 posts in this topic

Just now, william said:

I thought formatting my harddrives with some solid clips on them was bad.

Haha that is a funny one! You have to be good at the game to get solid clips lol..!

 

eazy likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PFC Jake said:

Haha that is a funny one! You have to be good at the game to get solid clips lol..!

 

you name is liferally PFC Jake ur awful buddy, you have been here 2 weeks and have no idea what its like to fight a cartel

frantic, Twinkie, PeytonCx and 3 others like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, william said:

you name is liferally PFC Jake ur awful buddy, you have been here 2 weeks and have no idea what its like to fight a cartel

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

Karlus and eazy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PFC Jake said:

Why would I be joking and I have been here for over two weeks

ur forehead is big

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

hahahahahahahahaha i ran a milsim for 3/4 years and this is hilarious, You can have 2000 hours on milsim and get rekt in asylum.

 

edit: I'm with @william on this one.

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

Just make a new forum account before you become a meme

smellypig likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Winchester said:

I can't believe you don't know who @PFC Jake is... Kid is a god from Tribal and Sinister.  

Lmao he wasn't even around for Sinister who is he?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PFC Jake said:

Haha that is a funny one! You have to be good at the game to get solid clips lol..!

 

OOF 

 

^Connor_K likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

are you retarded

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, william said:

you name is liferally PFC Jake ur awful buddy, you have been here 2 weeks and have no idea what its like to fight a cartel

 

Just now, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

 

Just now, PFC Jake said:

Why would I be joking and I have been here for over two weeks

Milsim's are nothing compared to Cartel Fights. Its not the same and your tactics from milsim won't be worth shite on here.

also, who are you? Never seen you before. @william do you know this retard ?

Edited by General Baked Potatoes

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, General Baked Potatoes said:

 

 

Milsim's are nothing compared to Cartel Fights. Its not the same and your tactics from milsim won't be worth shite on here.

also, who are you? Never seen you before. @william do you know this retard ?

idk who he is

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

kavala plebs would be able to whoop your ass at a cartel lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, william said:

idk who he is

 

1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

Until this post, I thought Jake here was being serious. Now I'm convinced he's either trolling, or suffering from military grade autism.

you are all so stupid doy ou really think your asylum tactics can hold up against milsim tactics??? lol stupid idiots mil sim they have to actually fight real war not stupid cartels haha aslyum players think they know about fighting but milsim is actually realistic

thero and Azeh like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, SGT Gregory said:

 

you are all so stupid doy ou really think your asylum tactics can hold up against milsim tactics??? lol stupid idiots mil sim they have to actually fight real war not stupid cartels haha aslyum players think they know about fighting but milsim is actually realistic

you are all so fucking stupid. you think your military tactics compared to the shit that we do in the 7th ward? how you gonna fight an enemy you can't see? we in the alleys, we in the churches, we in the schools, we EVERYWHERE. 

The Crips & Bloods tried to establish themselves here and these guys killed him..simple as that! gone! See ya later

We look at gangs like its, its like a coward move to us in a gang it take fifteen people to get in two cars and do a driveby and kill one person, in New Orleans I done saw one person kill fifteen people

Azeh and eazy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

you are all so fucking stupid. you think your military tactics compared to the shit that we do in the 7th ward? how you gonna fight an enemy you can't see? we in the alleys, we in the churches, we in the schools, we EVERYWHERE. 

The Crips & Bloods tried to establish themselves here and these guys killed him..simple as that! gone! See ya later

We look at gangs like its, its like a coward move to us in a gang it take fifteen people to get in two cars and do a driveby and kill one person, in New Orleans I done saw one person kill fifteen people

SIR, YOU'VE CLEARLY NEVER GONE UP AGAINST THE UNITED STATES 45TH INFANTRY DIVISION!

SGT Gregory likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

you are all so fucking stupid. you think your military tactics compared to the shit that we do in the 7th ward? how you gonna fight an enemy you can't see? we in the alleys, we in the churches, we in the schools, we EVERYWHERE. 

The Crips & Bloods tried to establish themselves here and these guys killed him..simple as that! gone! See ya later

We look at gangs like its, its like a coward move to us in a gang it take fifteen people to get in two cars and do a driveby and kill one person, in New Orleans I done saw one person kill fifteen people

Suicide Boys put that in a song im sure

 

Audobon

https://genius.com/Uicideboy-audubon-lyrics

Edited by eazy

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.