Poor guy

goyney

Just now, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

hahahahahahahahaha i ran a milsim for 3/4 years and this is hilarious, You can have 2000 hours on milsim and get rekt in asylum.

edit: I'm with @william on this one.

Edited by TheCrestedPenguin
Innate, Revenant, Cliff. and 4 others like this
Just now, william said:

you name is liferally PFC Jake ur awful buddy, you have been here 2 weeks and have no idea what its like to fight a cartel

Just now, PFC Jake said:

I know a lot more then you about fighting I have over 1000 hours in milsim 

Just now, PFC Jake said:

Why would I be joking and I have been here for over two weeks

Milsim's are nothing compared to Cartel Fights. Its not the same and your tactics from milsim won't be worth shite on here.

also, who are you? Never seen you before. @william do you know this retard ?

Edited by General Baked Potatoes
Just now, william said:

idk who he is

1 hour ago, Shepurd said:

Until this post, I thought Jake here was being serious. Now I'm convinced he's either trolling, or suffering from military grade autism.

you are all so stupid doy ou really think your asylum tactics can hold up against milsim tactics??? lol stupid idiots mil sim they have to actually fight real war not stupid cartels haha aslyum players think they know about fighting but milsim is actually realistic

Azeh and thero like this
Just now, SGT Gregory said:

you are all so stupid doy ou really think your asylum tactics can hold up against milsim tactics??? lol stupid idiots mil sim they have to actually fight real war not stupid cartels haha aslyum players think they know about fighting but milsim is actually realistic

you are all so fucking stupid. you think your military tactics compared to the shit that we do in the 7th ward? how you gonna fight an enemy you can't see? we in the alleys, we in the churches, we in the schools, we EVERYWHERE. 

The Crips & Bloods tried to establish themselves here and these guys killed him..simple as that! gone! See ya later

We look at gangs like its, its like a coward move to us in a gang it take fifteen people to get in two cars and do a driveby and kill one person, in New Orleans I done saw one person kill fifteen people

Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

you are all so fucking stupid. you think your military tactics compared to the shit that we do in the 7th ward? how you gonna fight an enemy you can't see? we in the alleys, we in the churches, we in the schools, we EVERYWHERE. 

The Crips & Bloods tried to establish themselves here and these guys killed him..simple as that! gone! See ya later

We look at gangs like its, its like a coward move to us in a gang it take fifteen people to get in two cars and do a driveby and kill one person, in New Orleans I done saw one person kill fifteen people

SIR, YOU'VE CLEARLY NEVER GONE UP AGAINST THE UNITED STATES 45TH INFANTRY DIVISION!

SGT Gregory likes this
Just now, 7th Ward Charizard said:

Suicide Boys put that in a song im sure

Audobon

https://genius.com/Uicideboy-audubon-lyrics

Edited by eazy
  • 2 years later...