Roicesb

Cali fire

17 posts in this topic

Everything where I live in southern California is on fire and I'm 2 states away at the moment. A few friends have already lost their homes. Anyone here evacuated yet? 

Share this post


Link to post

Hope all works out for the best <3

Be safe boss .

Prayers.

Edited by Grizz

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Roicesb said:

Everything where I live in southern California is on fire and I'm 2 states away at the moment. A few friends have already lost their homes. Anyone here evacuated yet? 

My Sister has she was going to a boarding school and had to leave behind a lot of her belongings to burn.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jamal said:

My Sister has she was going to a boarding school and had to leave behind a lot of her belongings to burn.

Damn. I think I know what school you're talking about. Glad to hear she got out safe tho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Out of the 3 fires, only one has 15% containment.  God help the rest of the people.

but wasn't God the one who started the fires? :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post

I’m in danger of needing to evacuate but so far they haven’t issued any evactustion orders so I’m just hoping the fires get contained

Share this post


Link to post

I believe I may need to be evacuated soon if the fire grows too big... The winds just picked up and is making it even worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, massi said:

climate change was invented by china

climate change is fake news, idiot

!

Edited by thero
massi likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Clint Beastwood said:

Out of the 3 fires, only one has 15% containment.  God help the rest of the people.

Cal fire rep said  the structural damage is way worse then whats being reported. I'm scared to come home and see the actual damage

Clint Beastwood likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BigPapaQ said:

I believe I may need to be evacuated soon if the fire grows too big... The winds just picked up and is making it even worse.

Stay safe man. Be ready to leave before they give the word to evacuate. Let me know if you need help if the time comes.

Clint Beastwood and BigPapaQ like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.