Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DS_Billy

Ðrunk Šquad Moving to 1..

41 posts in this topic

Drunk/high most of the lads. i dont drink as much and some of the OG lads and ladies dont play asylum anymore but its still mostly the case :D

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, DS_Billy said:

Drunk/high most of the lads. i dont drink as much and some of the OG lads and ladies dont play asylum anymore but its still mostly the case :D

well at least you got your priorities in order xD

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

Ohh shit DS stands for drunk squad? All this time thinking it stood for Dick Suckers! 

We learn something new everyday! 

7e455499e7215a3e302c744d798d9887.png


never thought I would have to use this again but you get more retarded each time you post

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

7e455499e7215a3e302c744d798d9887.png


never thought I would have to use this again but you get more retarded each time you post

more retarted would be getting banned from asylum gang war. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, thero said:

More retarded would be spelling retarded wrong, dumb ass.

Spelling on the iPhone sucks and my I️ are still not fixed!

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? Please explain? Want to see what excuses you come up with! 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

Spelling on the iPhone sucks and my I️ are still not fixed!

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? Please explain? Want to see what excuses you come up with! 

 

תמונה קשורה

7172c3c3ef0d03e1cfba6fc9789d6a0e.png

kys

Edited by S k r o o d ^
thero and william like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? Please explain? Want to see what excuses you come up with! 

What? None of us are banned right now, unless @Revenant is still banned for racism I have no clue what you are talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

Spelling on the iPhone sucks and my I️ are still not fixed

Lose some weight and maybe your finger wouldn’t be the size of 20 fucking letters.

Revenant and S k r o o d ^ like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

What? None of us are banned right now, unless @Revenant is still banned for racism I have no clue what you are talking about.

I only say racist things on Rust and Siege now. Not banned. 

Edited by Revenant

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, thero said:

What? None of us are banned right now, unless @Revenant is still banned for racism I have no clue what you are talking about.

Danced around that question like a ballerina! Entire gang banned from asylum tourney. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

Danced around that question like a ballerina! Entire gang banned from asylum tourney. 

What? That joke of a tournament? We were dq’d because of a suspected ban evader that Bunni put on the roster. Why are you asking me about this? You are clueless.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

What? That joke of a tournament? We were dq’d because of a suspected ban evader that Bunni put on the roster. Why are you asking me about this? You are clueless.

No need to try and hide it anymore, your own gang mates already admitted it was Connor McGregor. All you're doing is making yourself look dumb every time you try to deny it.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Manolo said:

Danced around that question like a ballerina! Entire gang banned from asylum tourney. 

omg ur awful delete ur account hahahaha

thero likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reapered said:

No need to try and hide it anymore, your own gang mates already admitted it was Connor McGregor. All you're doing is making yourself look dumb every time you try to deny it.

please refer me to where I denied that Connor McGregor was on our gang wars roster

Edited by thero

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

What? That joke of a tournament? We were dq’d because of a suspected ban evader that Bunni put on the roster. Why are you asking me about this? You are clueless.

js, you had more than 1 ban evader on the team

Edited by Azeh

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

js you had more than 1 ban evader on the team

Still, the DQ reason was for a suspected ban evader. Also were told that they don't need evidence, "my gang wars my rules".

4 hours ago, Manolo said:

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? 

was answering this retard's question^

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

please refer me to where I denied that Connor McGregor was on our gang wars roster

Well you bolded the word suspected, as if you were implying that we dq'd you based on no evidence. (which there was)

And we were pretty clear that any teams that were caught playing with a banned player would be dq'd. So i don't know why you are complaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reapered said:

And we were pretty clear that any teams that were caught playing with a banned player would be dq'd. So i don't know why you are complaining.

Weird, we never played with him, literally put a name on the roster and it got us DQ'd. :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Reapered said:

Well you bolded the word suspected, as if you were implying that we dq'd you based on no evidence. (which there was)

Also, we asked for evidence and the response we got back was "my gang wars my rules". Leading anyone with a brain to believe that there wasn't any evidence

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

Weird, we never played with him, literally put a name on the roster and it got us DQ'd. :thinking:

"No perm banned players. If you are found to be hosting one in your team. Your team will be DQ'd."

quote from the GW post

Edited by Azeh

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Azeh said:

"No perm banned players. If you are found to be hosting one in your team. Your team will be DQ'd."

quote from the GW post

not sure if you realized but I quoted Reapered's post

Just now, Reapered said:

And we were pretty clear that any teams that were caught playing with a banned player would be dq'd. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, thero said:

not sure if you realized but I quoted Reapered's post

I know, but my point is the thread is more official than his word.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/8/2017 at 1:15 AM, Manolo said:

more retarted would be getting banned from asylum gang war. 

RETARDED 

Share this post


Link to post

Tourney...ban evaders, racist comments leading to bans...lol. I remember giving a shit years ago. Who gives a flying fuck you raggedy cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   1 member