Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DS_Billy

Ðrunk Šquad Moving to 1..

41 posts in this topic

Drunk/high most of the lads. i dont drink as much and some of the OG lads and ladies dont play asylum anymore but its still mostly the case :D

Just now, DS_Billy said:

Drunk/high most of the lads. i dont drink as much and some of the OG lads and ladies dont play asylum anymore but its still mostly the case :D

well at least you got your priorities in order xD

Just now, Manolo said:

Ohh shit DS stands for drunk squad? All this time thinking it stood for Dick Suckers! 

We learn something new everyday! 

7e455499e7215a3e302c744d798d9887.png

never thought I would have to use this again but you get more retarded each time you post

Just now, thero said:

7e455499e7215a3e302c744d798d9887.png

never thought I would have to use this again but you get more retarded each time you post

more retarted would be getting banned from asylum gang war. 

6 hours ago, thero said:

More retarded would be spelling retarded wrong, dumb ass.

Spelling on the iPhone sucks and my I️ are still not fixed!

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? Please explain? Want to see what excuses you come up with! 

Just now, Manolo said:

Spelling on the iPhone sucks and my I️ are still not fixed!

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? Please explain? Want to see what excuses you come up with! 

תמונה קשורה

7172c3c3ef0d03e1cfba6fc9789d6a0e.png

kys

Edited by S k r o o d ^
thero and william like this

Just now, Manolo said:

What? None of us are banned right now, unless @Revenant is still banned for racism I have no clue what you are talking about.

Just now, Manolo said:

Spelling on the iPhone sucks and my I️ are still not fixed

Lose some weight and maybe your finger wouldn’t be the size of 20 fucking letters.

Revenant and S k r o o d ^ like this

Just now, thero said:

What? None of us are banned right now, unless @Revenant is still banned for racism I have no clue what you are talking about.

I only say racist things on Rust and Siege now. Not banned. 

Edited by Revenant

1 hour ago, thero said:

Danced around that question like a ballerina! Entire gang banned from asylum tourney. 

Just now, Manolo said:

Danced around that question like a ballerina! Entire gang banned from asylum tourney. 

What? That joke of a tournament? We were dq’d because of a suspected ban evader that Bunni put on the roster. Why are you asking me about this? You are clueless.

Just now, thero said:

What? That joke of a tournament? We were dq’d because of a suspected ban evader that Bunni put on the roster. Why are you asking me about this? You are clueless.

No need to try and hide it anymore, your own gang mates already admitted it was Connor McGregor. All you're doing is making yourself look dumb every time you try to deny it.

Just now, Manolo said:

omg ur awful delete ur account hahahaha

thero likes this

Just now, Reapered said:

No need to try and hide it anymore, your own gang mates already admitted it was Connor McGregor. All you're doing is making yourself look dumb every time you try to deny it.

please refer me to where I denied that Connor McGregor was on our gang wars roster

Edited by thero

Just now, thero said:

js, you had more than 1 ban evader on the team

Edited by Azeh

Just now, Azeh said:

js you had more than 1 ban evader on the team

Still, the DQ reason was for a suspected ban evader. Also were told that they don't need evidence, "my gang wars my rules".

4 hours ago, Manolo said:

How simple minded do you have to be exactly to get the entire gang banned? 

was answering this retard's question^

Just now, thero said:

please refer me to where I denied that Connor McGregor was on our gang wars roster

Well you bolded the word suspected, as if you were implying that we dq'd you based on no evidence. (which there was)

And we were pretty clear that any teams that were caught playing with a banned player would be dq'd. So i don't know why you are complaining.

Just now, Reapered said:

And we were pretty clear that any teams that were caught playing with a banned player would be dq'd. So i don't know why you are complaining.

Weird, we never played with him, literally put a name on the roster and it got us DQ'd. :thinking:

Just now, Reapered said:

Well you bolded the word suspected, as if you were implying that we dq'd you based on no evidence. (which there was)

Also, we asked for evidence and the response we got back was "my gang wars my rules". Leading anyone with a brain to believe that there wasn't any evidence

Just now, thero said:

Weird, we never played with him, literally put a name on the roster and it got us DQ'd. :thinking:

"No perm banned players. If you are found to be hosting one in your team. Your team will be DQ'd."

quote from the GW post

Edited by Azeh

Just now, Azeh said:

"No perm banned players. If you are found to be hosting one in your team. Your team will be DQ'd."

quote from the GW post

not sure if you realized but I quoted Reapered's post

Just now, Reapered said:

And we were pretty clear that any teams that were caught playing with a banned player would be dq'd. 

Just now, thero said:

not sure if you realized but I quoted Reapered's post

I know, but my point is the thread is more official than his word.

On 12/8/2017 at 1:15 AM, Manolo said:

more retarted would be getting banned from asylum gang war. 

RETARDED 

Tourney...ban evaders, racist comments leading to bans...lol. I remember giving a shit years ago. Who gives a flying fuck you raggedy cunts.