Boats and Hoes | S3 | Open

G2227JCl.jpg

Been terrorizing Asylum since May of 2015. After a quick break to restock some fuel for our yachts we have returned once again. We're just a group of fun lads that love fighting, making riches, and hucking foes.

Application (Copy and Paste)

1. In-game alias?:

2. Location (country or state) & Age :

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours):

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:

Miss Turtle, Sp0on, sakha and 7 others like this
  • 4 weeks later...

1. In-game alias?: Betty Crocker

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Stationed in Senegal. 20

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): 100+ its been a while

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Too long ago to remember

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): No

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): about 50+ hours a week

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Pretty Good shot. have an extensive knowledge of the Arma Life mod

Just now, Rusty Raphael said:

1. In-game alias?: Betty Crocker

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Stationed in Senegal. 20

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): 100+ its been a while

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Too long ago to remember

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): No

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): about 50+ hours a week

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Pretty Good shot. have an extensive knowledge of the Arma Life mod

Accepted for trial

1. In-game alias?: Teeway

2. Location (country or state) & Age : US(Texas boiiii) & 20

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): at least 200, too many to count lol

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Helped found brotherhood, Noodle Shop Mafia, and Drunk Squad for a bit

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Nah

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-4, 8-10 on most weekends

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I just like to have fun, im never gonna be that guy who pisses everybody off. Also have a $wag MLG 420 shot, can drive pretty well, okayish pilot

Just now, Teeway said:

1. In-game alias?: Teeway

2. Location (country or state) & Age : US(Texas boiiii) & 20

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): at least 200, too many to count lol

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Helped found brotherhood, Noodle Shop Mafia, and Drunk Squad for a bit

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Nah

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): 3-4, 8-10 on most weekends

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: I just like to have fun, im never gonna be that guy who pisses everybody off. Also have a $wag MLG 420 shot, can drive pretty well, okayish pilot

Accepted as trial check pms for ts info

1. In-game alias?:Bralls

2. Location (country or state) & Age : age 13 but i am mature not to sound snobby and i live in Pennsylvania US.

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours):86 hours on this account like 700 on my last account.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?:No.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.):No.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day):6 hours on weekdays likke 12-18 on weekends.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?:I have a lot of expirience and i consider my self pretty good at pvp .

Thank you for you time.

Edited by Bralls

1. In-game alias?: Ballgame

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Oregon 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): about 800 on asylum... 940 in total

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Mongols, The MoB

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): I got banned a few times for stupid things like trees killing power and me combat logging because of it

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): week days 2-4 weekends 5-10

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a huge testosterone filled beast lookin to fuck some bitches a few times. I eat more pussy than a coyote let loose in the suburbs, and my iq is 77, i dont fuck with no nerd shit. My dick is the size of an alpha wolf, I call him the moistener. I never masturbase as that is a grave sin and it fills you with gay pussy estrogen. Praise jesus, lift weights, fuck hoes amirite. I can lift more than the weight of your prius and fat ex boyfriend combined. 

Edited by Cooperwinn11

1. In-game alias?: Legacy Joey

2. Location (country or state) & Age: United States of America / 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): 550 Hours.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Mongols.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, once for VDM (when I was new).

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): ~5-6 Weekdays and ~8-10 Weekends

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: 
Looking to get back into asylum after a year and a half and have some fun times with another group who likes to do similar hobbies that your gang has in mind. I feel as if I have experience in many other places where other players don't.

Just now, Cooperwinn11 said:

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): about 800 on asylum... 940 in total

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): I got banned a few times for stupid things like trees killing power and me combat logging because of it

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Im a huge testosterone filled beast lookin to fuck some bitches a few times. I eat more pussy than a coyote let loose in the suburbs, and my iq is 77, i dont fuck with no nerd shit. My dick is the size of an alpha wolf, I call him the moistener. I never masturbase as that is a grave sin and it fills you with gay pussy estrogen. Praise jesus, lift weights, fuck hoes amirite. I can lift more than the weight of your prius and fat ex boyfriend combined. 

Accepted for trial I pmed you ts info :)

Just now, Legacy Joey said:

1. In-game alias?: Legacy Joey

2. Location (country or state) & Age: United States of America / 16

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): 550 Hours.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: Mongols.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, once for VDM (when I was new).

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): ~5-6 Weekdays and ~8-10 Weekends

Looking to get back into asylum after a year and a half and have some fun times with another group who likes to do similar hobbies that your gang has in mind. I feel as if I have experience in many other places where other players don't.

Accepted for trial I pmed you ts info :)

Just now, Cooperwinn11 said:

I can't pm you for some reason can you change your settings?

Application (Copy and Paste)

1. In-game alias?: Turtle

2. Location (country or state) & Age : Currently in Chicago, Illinois|14

3. How long have you played on the Asylum Servers?(Hours): I'd say over 600 hours.

4. Any previous gang affiliation? What gang(s)?: None at the moment, not really into gang's I don't really affiliate with.

6. Have you ever been banned from The Asylum? (Explain.): Yes, twice for duping, once for a racial slur, and one time for combat log.

7. How often do you play? (hours per day): every time I get the chance to, like 4-6 hours.

8. Tell us something about you. What can you bring to the team? Why should we accept you?: Sharpshooter skills.

VG | Postgame recommended me for this.

Edited by Turtle™
Thing