There is a serious problem with RDM on this server. And the only way to get comped or to get punished is if you record everything. Allot of people cant do that, because it might make the computers not run as smooth. Mine is fine but others not so much. This is diffinetly a sitution that needs to be addressed. Plus it also seems like there is never an admin on server 3. ever

On 12/8/2017 at 4:06 PM, kaiser_harding said:

There is a serious problem with RDM on this server. And the only way to get comped or to get punished is if you record everything. Allot of people cant do that, because it might make the computers not run as smooth. Mine is fine but others not so much. This is diffinetly a sitution that needs to be addressed. Plus it also seems like there is never an admin on server 3. ever

Rdm can only be addressed if you have evidence of the instance. what makes you think that since  you aren't able to record and provide such evidence that the admin can do anything for you?

On 12/8/2017 at 6:06 PM, kaiser_harding said:

Are you in Kavala, if yes get the fuck out of Kavala.

kaiser_harding likes this