Help

Nikita

With $500, stocks aren't worth it. Cryptocurrency will net you much more profit. I would recommend doing some research into it, but I would recommend Monero (XMR), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) as "blue chip" cryptocurrencies. If you want to risk it a little more, you should join asylum discord and pop in the cryptocurrency channel. A lot of people are currently investing into Stellar Lumens (XLM), IOTA (MIOTA) & Request Network (REQ).

If you really do want a good stock to invest into, I'd recommend Microsoft (MSFT), Boeing (BA) although it's a little late to invest in Boeing (it went up $25 in the past month) so maybe wait for a dip

fc1248e3321ea6f471b78bfeb6e98d98.png

NVIDIA (NVDA), Lockheed Martin (LMT), Netflix (NFLX), Intel (INTC), IBM (IBM), Apple (AAPL) as well as most respected banks. I'd keep an eye out for General Electric (GE) as well, it's crashing right now but it'll eventually go back up because of management changes.

If you ever do get your hands on $1200 and want to buy a stock, buy Amazon (AMZN). Personally own it

Nameless, Xehons, Nikita and 1 other like this