IM BACK MOFROS!

Thanks to the admins for understanding my case and giving mercy and leniency, I am now back BITCHES! I was barred from this community due to my immature and premature actions due to the major DDoSing that happened to the servers earlier this year. I lost 10s upon 10s of thousands of dollars due to the DDoS attacks. I was mad about it, and yes I was salty, but now that I have heard the true story and finding out another server(That I was playing on ever since Feburary of this year), was just complete trash, I wanted to come back. And thanks to the admins they offered me 1 more chance. I thank you admins. The name is Lucky, I am 25 at this current time. I do play with my father, his name is Darksteel71 if you ever bump into him. I am married for 1 Year, 7 Months, and 2 Days of this posting. I do live in Florida but I am not originally from here. I lived in Oklahoma and moved down here to Florida when I was 13. Lived here ever since. I play video games like a perfectionist. I would be categorized as an elitist. I like to complete every little thing of every video game. Its almost like a part time job for me. I have 1625 Hours on ARMA 3 at the time of this posting. I love to role-play. If you bump into me you will see how good I role-play. Well, enough about me. Let us have a great time.

Just now, xlOutsiderlx said:

Thanks to the admins for understanding my case and giving mercy and leniency, I am now back BITCHES! I was barred from this community due to my immature and premature actions due to the major DDoSing that happened to the servers earlier this year. I lost 10s upon 10s of thousands of dollars due to the DDoS attacks. I was mad about it, and yes I was salty, but now that I have heard the true story and finding out another server(That I was playing on ever since Feburary of this year), was just complete trash, I wanted to come back. And thanks to the admins they offered me 1 more chance. I thank you admins. The name is Lucky, I am 25 at this current time. I do play with my father, his name is Darksteel71 if you ever bump into him. I am married for 1 Year, 7 Months, and 2 Days of this posting. I do live in Florida but I am not originally from here. I lived in Oklahoma and moved down here to Florida when I was 13. Lived here ever since. I play video games like a perfectionist. I would be categorized as an elitist. I like to complete every little thing of every video game. Its almost like a part time job for me. I have 1625 Hours on ARMA 3 at the time of this posting. I love to role-play. If you bump into me you will see how good I role-play. Well, enough about me. Let us have a great time.

WHO CARES ... asylum is dead

Edited by Spederino
Cifunds likes this