So howd everyones placements go?

Just now, Kettles said:

Spotted a bronze shitter.

Lol I am pretty shit at it tbh. I’ve never been about KD in my life (because I’m poopy) I just play until I stop having fun or get pissed. Just felt pointless to play ranked if it was still in Beta. Do you get shit for being a higher rank while in beta?

Kettles likes this
Just now, Olio said:

Lol I am pretty shit at it tbh. I’ve never been about KD in my life (because I’m poopy) I just play until I stop having fun or get pissed. Just felt pointless to play ranked if it was still in Beta. Do you get shit for being a higher rank while in beta?

Same could be said about any other game that has ranked, it's all about bragging rights and a sense of personal achievement.

Getting any rank on this game gets you a charm for your guns, other games give you skins or other stuff that can be seen as pointless.

I do understand where you're coming from, if I was inherently shitty at games I would also try to convince myself that it wasn't a big deal.

Just now, Olio said:

kettles is going a bit too hard on ya my friend you play ranked to get better every season (at least thats my goal) and getting ranks means i have to beat that next season to show improvement

Kettles likes this