Please @bamf @Gnashes @Paratus bring back our lovely Server 2. The population of the servers has been coming back and all of us from S2 beg you to bring back our beloved server. Personally, I own a lot of high value properties that I can't buy on the other servers so the transition for us S2 folk has been extremely tough. On behalf of all S2 residents, I promise we will behave. All we ask for is our home server, nothing more. 

Please consider our plea and thank you for your time.

Bherky likes this
Just now, Barkin said:

Please @bamf @Gnashes @Paratus bring back our lovely Server 2. The population of the servers has been coming back and all of us from S2 beg you to bring back our beloved server. Personally, I own a lot of high value properties that I can't buy on the other servers so the transition for us S2 folk has been extremely tough. On behalf of all S2 residents, I promise we will behave. All we ask for is our home server, nothing more. 

Please consider our plea and thank you for your time.

But it is up?

Azeh and Kev 23 like this
Just now, Barkin said:

Not permanently though 

When the servers get enough players on each theyd come up and it has been a pretty popular weekend for the servers so who knows

Just now, Barkin said:

The reason I made this post is because I was playing S2 and realized how much I missed it. I am simply just asking for the server to come back officially and not just for the weekend. Maybe this toxicity is why you were kicked from Reliance. 

as for what you said about twinkie, if you're going to bring up the topic  about people being kicked then you shouldn't be talking after all...

Twinkie likes this