GreenDemon

It's been a blast

35 posts in this topic

It's been great here at Asylum, I've had a lot of good times playing with those who trained me and make it a great place to be at. I've been pretty busy with the military gearing up for deployment, and been trying out new games and places to hang around. Thought I would make a little post to thank those who made it such a great place to stay around. I'll never forget spike-stripping cars or hopping on civ and stealing my p3 lt's striders. It was always a personal goal of mine to fuck with those I loved and have a blast with them. 

@Akeelagi @Slade Wilson @Jake @Kevin Miller @Vescio (johnny you're shit at pubg) Thanks for making p3 a great place to be at and thank you for the opportunity at Sgt. I'll still be around to go and chop your striders and ruin your fun on cop. 

@Kernikov  @BlackBlade @Austin Rogers The Original @Meow Meow @Xavorey @DS_Billy @ItsLacie it was dope being sgt's with you lot, always fun fucking around in the drug fields and causing a ruckus on p3 in it's glory days, maybe one day I'll be back to pitch in of the fun as well and mess around with you all

@DarkKnight I'm still going to be the first one to find your ghosthawk and fly off into the sunset with it, don't feel like you're off the hook just yet. 

@Dressbuck Your moves will always be weaker than your scrawny little arms

@Markymark You will always be my favorite shitty training officer 

@BlackShot I'll still be around to shoot out your tires and chop your hunters

@Google™ I don't know what you really did or why you are the way that you are but thank you.

@Mr. Brown It was a blast getting drunk as fuck with you and playing WoW or whatever else, we'll still get around to that though.

@Lucky You will be the best sgt APD will never see

@Sandwich Will miss making fun of you and your fade haircuts, good luck with streaming and with youtube.

@Bread you will get my sgt slot i promise my son

@Agent cucky your name is stupid on the forums and you should feel bad about it, but i wish you the best with your career and hope you go further with the APD. Take it easy little guy

To all of those I didn't mention I got tired trying to find forums names, take it easy gentlemen, 

Just now, GreenDemon said:
Spoiler

It's been great here at Asylum, I've had a lot of good times playing with those who trained me and make it a great place to be at. I've been pretty busy with the military gearing up for deployment, and been trying out new games and places to hang around. Thought I would make a little post to thank those who made it such a great place to stay around. I'll never forget spike-stripping cars or hopping on civ and stealing my p3 lt's striders. It was always a personal goal of mine to fuck with those I loved and have a blast with them. 

@Akeelagi @Slade Wilson @Jake @Kevin Miller @Vescio (johnny you're shit at pubg) Thanks for making p3 a great place to be at and thank you for the opportunity at Sgt. I'll still be around to go and chop your striders and ruin your fun on cop. 

@Kernikov  @BlackBlade @Austin Rogers The Original @Meow Meow @Xavorey @DS_Billy @ItsLacie it was dope being sgt's with you lot, always fun fucking around in the drug fields and causing a ruckus on p3 in it's glory days, maybe one day I'll be back to pitch in of the fun as well and mess around with you all

@DarkKnight I'm still going to be the first one to find your ghosthawk and fly off into the sunset with it, don't feel like you're off the hook just yet. 

@Google™ I don't know what you really did or why you are the way that you are but thank you.

@Mr. Brown It was a blast getting drunk as fuck with you and playing WoW or whatever else, we'll still get around to that though.

@Sandwich Will miss making fun of you and your fade haircuts, good luck with streaming and with youtube.

@Agent cucky your name is stupid on the forums and you should feel bad about it, but i wish you the best with your career and hope you go further with the APD. Take it easy little guy

To all of those I didn't mention I got tired trying to find forums names, take it easy gentlemen, 

<3 much love man, good luck out there in the big world

Agent Cucky and GreenDemon like this

Cya man. Don't be a stranger msg me on steam.

Thanks for teaching me pretty much everything I know about cop.

Take it easy

GreenDemon likes this

Just now, wollie35 said:

not even in it greendemon, fuck me i love u <3

U dont say bye to cheese makers u buy their cheese

Edited by Lucky
Dont judge me Wollie
GreenDemon likes this

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:04 PM, GreenDemon said:

wow no @ I thought you loved me~aids

GreenDemon likes this

On 12/12/2017 at 11:04 PM, GreenDemon said:

You wot? I promote your dumb ass and you don't even mention me? I see how it is!

GreenDemon likes this

Aw man, we never did any UC gimmicks. :FeelsBadMan:

I was wondering what happened to you, but you gotta do what you've gotta do.

Don't be a stranger, miss ya.

|Cam| likes this

I've heard great things about you but never got to actually play with you.

Thanks for all you've done for the APD.

Have a good one. o7

6 hours ago, Joe (StealthProxy) said:

I've heard great things about you but never got to actually play with you.

Thanks for all you've done for the APD.

Have a good one. o7

he was a good dude, and my best hooker, never forgetti greendemon

@GreenDemon Without you I wouldn't be where I am Today in the APD. Thanks for taking your time to help me and to actually try to understand me (I mean im french).  I have always said good thing about you and I wont stop. Also, Thank you for your service and stay safe buddy 

Peace out :fingerbang:

Boby. 

GreenDemon likes this

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor