Hello Asylum

MikeSharky

Hey there guys and gurls. 

Older gamer here ( farts dust ) 

Been playing on the server for a few days and i'm liking what i'm playing ( apart from the occasional RDM ) 

Thought I'd join the site as this is probably the friendliest i've been on for a while.  I've been absent from Arma for a few months as my missus and I just had a baby girl, but before that I was an Active member of BB and JG and used to play as a Cop as well as a few other roles. Looking forward to meeting more new people and hopefully joining the force at some point in the next few sessions. 

Peace Love and Chocolate biscuits

Just now, JaxxonMurphy said:

You can always try to talk your way down though.. a good story is always better than It was self defense.

^^^ THIS!!!!

a long time ago I talked myself down from my bounty (I think it was around 1.2m) to the cost of the fuel used in the hunter to chase me down which ended up being like $75. Lets just say the constables weren't too happy with that captains decision. haha no payday for them.

JaxxonMurphy and Gatorade like this
Just now, HapHazard said:

^^^ THIS!!!!

a long time ago I talked myself down from my bounty (I think it was around 1.2m) to the cost of the fuel used in the hunter to chase me down which ended up being like $75. Lets just say the constables weren't too happy with that captains decision. haha no payday for them.

I'll give a pardon if the story is good enough. I'm not in it for the money. just the prestige

Just now, Baka-Senpai said:

Fucking kill me

Not a Chocolate biscuit fan then ?  Hob Nob Perhaps?? 

Just now, HapHazard said:

^^^ THIS!!!!

I think it was the story... I robbed the Gas station and then said it was a guy dressed like me, who had held me hostage at gunpoint but he told me i was blindfolded so i couldn't see him, he then robbed me for the money... The Officer decided on 1/4 of the bounty as a fine.. 

I'll give anyone a good run for their money at RP.  

Space likes this
3 hours ago, MikeSharky said:

Hey there guys and gurls. 

Older gamer here ( farts dust ) 

Been playing on the server for a few days and i'm liking what i'm playing ( apart from the occasional RDM ) 

Thought I'd join the site as this is probably the friendliest i've been on for a while.  I've been absent from Arma for a few months as my missus and I just had a baby girl, but before that I was an Active member of BB and JG and used to play as a Cop as well as a few other roles. Looking forward to meeting more new people and hopefully joining the force at some point in the next few sessions. 

Peace Love and Chocolate biscuits

I think you are thinking of another community.

Rosie likes this
Just now, MikeSharky said:

Not a Chocolate biscuit fan then ?  Hob Nob Perhaps?? 

I think it was the story... I robbed the Gas station and then said it was a guy dressed like me, who had held me hostage at gunpoint but he told me i was blindfolded so i couldn't see him, he then robbed me for the money... The Officer decided on 1/4 of the bounty as a fine.. 

I'll give anyone a good run for their money at RP.  

full ticket, failed RP

Edited by bigjohn561
Just kidding man, good luck out there
Leroy Fish likes this