Bring Back Server 5

Bring Back Server 5 Stratis  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Bring it Back

• Yes PLease
    • Hell that shit is aids

Server 5 needs to come back i remember when it was before 6.0 days when there was constant activity and you would always run into people in Stratis yes there was chaos yes there a lot of problems but people still loved it and people still played. The server was shut down not because nobody played it but because 6.0 was a massive update and paratus claimed that what 6.0 had needed major work for Stratis and nothing came of it i suggest you guys bring it back for 2 months and see how it goes by the charts if it is not popular then get rid of it but if shows popularity then keep it <3 Please People Vote and give Stratis another chance 

Danielyoo likes this

With there only being two full time servers up, I hardly think that there will be a return of another. I think that people also need to know, to bring it back to 6.0 their would need to be major work, things in base Arma have changed if I'm not wrong. They are already "Hard at work" at pushing out 8.0.5. I don't think it will ever be on their list. 

Edited by Twinkie

thats the problem they are removing servers because of the population not a lot of people are playing anymore but if you brought back a server that was up and doing well before 6.0 where they didnt even release it after 6.0 came out it was just altis then tanoa so thats why i said give it a try for 1-2 months and see the charts on the population and the vote for now is saying that people want it. 

Just now, Mayhem said:

Stratis was good because of the easy meth runs, after it was removed and brought back but without meth. The server population was drastically decreased. I wouldn’t mind it coming back, however keep meth not on the map but allow the ingredients so you can cook crank.

Running oil on Stratis was also much quicker than on Altis, even after they moved processing.