Please. Can we just have one damn server that works?

Just now, FrankieMHC said:

fuckin' jackshit! you cant manage a community , let alone properly regulate it and script new algorithms to better avoid desync, lag, cross code errors!

Didn't claim he could.

we also have admin whom lack any sort of knowledge on how to interact with the community members outside of their immediate inner circle

True for some.

bamf will ignore contribution requests in order to keep his power and control over minions like you!

You must have a fantastic imagination.

more people are actively playing Arma III than there were 4 months ago

Factually wrong.

your days are numbered and any cash you have stored will dwindle

Irrelevant. 

Overall, your post fails to contribute anything and as a result I hope that they put you on perm mod-que so I never have to see any of your middle-school grammar and thoughts ever again.

Edited by Maric
Mitch (IFRIT) and FrankieMHC like this
Just now, Maric said:

Didn't claim he could.

True for some.

You must have a fantastic imagination.

Factually wrong.

Irrelevant. 

Overall, your post fails to contribute anything and as a result I hope that they put you on perm mod-que so I never have to see any of your middle-school grammar and thoughts ever again.

He's a troll with a square head lol why are you taking him seriously?

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
3 hours ago, FrankieMHC said:

yeah right mitch like you have any authority and your opinion means shit around here! you fuckin' rode dicks to get to the position you're in and what do you have to show for it?! never took a leap of faith, never contributed anything that made a positive change in the community! and never was willing to go out on a limb and give it all you got!!! what is within your scope of responsibility? fuckin' jackshit! you cant manage a community , let alone properly regulate it and script new algorithms to better avoid desync, lag, cross code errors!

we also have admin whom lack any sort of knowledge on how to interact with the community members outside of their immediate inner circle, bamf will ignore contribution requests in order to keep his power and control over minions like you! its a hierarchy and what a threat it would pose if a more admirable set of characters who actually knew what they were doing stepped in!!!

more people are actively playing Arma III than there were 4 months ago yet asylum has lost the majority of its population and is looking bad in the server market! everyone is spotting the bologna and cheese sandwich some manipulative fucks have tried to pass and a steak dinner!  

learn to treat the environment as fit for the positions you are in not a fuckin' playground, your days are numbered and any cash you have stored will dwindle! make sure you do something worthwhile with the next endeavor you may have , as i predict it may be necessary for you to find some other way to occupy yourself

I hear your concerns and understand some of your thought process.. But there are some parts that I'm obligated to disagree with. If you would like a detailed break down. We can speak via TeamSpeak. 

Have a great day!

FrankieMHC likes this