New bank is yet ANOTHER advantage given to cops

The old bank is so much better you can litterly get shot from police HQ  while laying down becasue the tower is taller not only that but its such a cluster fuck of buildings its just cancer not to mention that it isn't fun these too many buildings and anyone in pyrgos is probablly gonna get RDM'd, we used to do like 5 banks a week now with the new bank I dont think I will do one because of how much of a fuck fest it is 

so to summarize: 

- No cover

- Cops have advantage

- Too close to HQ

- Laggy as fuck 

- RDM fest 

- gay and no one wants it please revert and give us a real CONTENT update 

Just now, Xehons said:

The old bank is so much better you can litterly get shot from police HQ  while laying down becasue the tower is taller not only that but its such a cluster fuck of buildings its just cancer not to mention that it isn't fun these too many buildings and anyone in pyrgos is probablly gonna get RDM'd, we used to do like 5 banks a week now with the new bank I dont think I will do one because of how much of a fuck fest it is 

so to summarize: 

- No cover

- Cops have advantage

- Too close to HQ

- Laggy as fuck 

- RDM fest 

- gay and no one wants it please revert and give us a real CONTENT update 

The HQ tower is not taller than any of the 3 ATM buildings in that area, both ends are able to crouch and peek to shoot.
Which side is lacking cover? The rebels or cops?

Just now, Gnashes said:

Have you ever considered that doing something like the Bank or Fed should be pretty difficult?

I mean, it's just a thought. If you want something easy, go rob a gas station.

It should be difficult not impossible and aids. Not to mention that gold increase, from $32,500 to $35,750, all 15 people it takes will get an extra $250

Edited by NumbNutsJunior
Just now, Gnashes said:

Have you ever considered that doing something like the Bank or Fed should be pretty difficult?

Just throwing this out their from both perspectives; 

If something is going to be somewhat extremely challenging, it should have a higher payout considering the amount of people required to typically successfully pull one or the other off.

Just a thought.

Donald, Steve, X Jake and 2 others like this
Just now, Gnashes said:

The location is fine, was there before and worked and will work again IF the servers didnt shit the bed everytime you do it. With all the cars, helis, fighting and randoms from pyrgos running over it goes to shit and nobody wins. It needs to be moved back to the old spot until the servers can handle a full on firefight there. Its a good addition but server cant handle it.

massi, Top Kek and Spederino like this
Just now, Xehons said:

Doesn't mean it has to impossible cops litterly have every advantage now 

In all fairness its gonna be aids for cops because when you get lethaled you can grab a sdar and run back as many times as you want. You dont need to be always on the roof either theres plenty of spots around. Its a good spot just aids right now with the servers how they are.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Steve, massi, Xehons and 2 others like this

YEAH IM JUST REALLY GLAD THEY FINALLY MOVED THE BANK AFTER ALLLLLL THE THREADS ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING IT TO BE MOVED

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WE ASKED FOR OVER A YEAR TO GET THE OG PRISON ISLAND BACK BUT THEY KEPT MAKING IT SHITTY OVER AND OVER? YA ME TOO THAT WAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ALSO, SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SHOTGUNS EVERYONE HAS! NOT SURE WHERE TO GET MINE, BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SHOOTING AT ME WITH SHOTGUNS SO THEY MUST BE SUPER GOOD!

GREAT SERVERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

EXCITED FOR ALL THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN WE HAVE PLANNED FOR 2018 YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Disclaimer: This is a meme. pls do not take meme serious. but seriously, server suck big ol' donkey dick. fix that shit. see ya in the grass son

G.O.A.T, Steve, goyney and 32 others like this
Just now, Shepurd said:

YEAH IM JUST REALLY GLAD THEY FINALLY MOVED THE BANK AFTER ALLLLLL THE THREADS ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING IT TO BE MOVED

REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WE ASKED FOR OVER A YEAR TO GET THE OG PRISON ISLAND BACK BUT THEY KEPT MAKING IT SHITTY OVER AND OVER? YA ME TOO THAT WAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

ALSO, SUPER EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW SHOTGUNS EVERYONE HAS! NOT SURE WHERE TO GET MINE, BUT EVERYONE KEEPS SHOOTING AT ME WITH SHOTGUNS SO THEY MUST BE SUPER GOOD!

GREAT SERVERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

EXCITED FOR ALL THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN WE HAVE PLANNED FOR 2018 YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Disclaimer: This is a meme. pls do not take meme serious. but seriously, server suck big ol' donkey dick. fix that shit. see ya in the grass son

Donald and Shepurd like this
Just now, Kevingreen23 said:

My only question is if you have a group of 15 why don’t you just go do a fed...

Because the fed is still aids. The barbwire wont stop anything because cops will still vault onto the vans and get in without the use of swat ladders. The problem was was mentioned already and the fix they implemented was barbwire which wont stop the getting over under deerstands and also they placed some in the wrong spots.

Patato and Kev 23 like this

Not to mention they nerfed the fed for rebels too... They added razor wire in all BUT where the cops use vans to jump up over the walls. Like im all for cops being able to use vans if it ins't abused but its so aids for them to be able to choose several different locations all over the fed to jump in through AND the razor wire blocks off the visibility from some deerstands...

BioHazard likes this

As if feds wernt done enough the devs figured why not fuck the bank as well.

SGT From a dead server that got his rank because no one else plays: "Envy wins banks all the time just get good" 

You shouldn't need 4k+ hours on arma to win a fed/bank. Thats not the kind of "end game" content that keeps people playing on the servers. 

Edited by tryhardsqueaker
Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

As if feds wernt done enough the devs figured why not fuck the bank as well.

SGT From a dead server that got his rank because no one else plays: "Envy wins banks all the time just get good" 

You shouldn't need 4k+ hours on arma to win a fed/bank. Thats not the kind of "end game" content that keeps people playing on the servers. 

Could you elaborate on which sergeant Said anything about the bank because i haven't seen anything on the forums about it. i'm pretty sure i'm the only one that's suggested anything recently and what i suggested was about the fed and nothing to do with the bank.

Edited by Patato

Well, the WeBeLs OuTgUn Us In ThE ApD, they get seven hundred and sixty-two guns while we get sixty five :kappa:

That was sarcasm, but in reality the rebels do have access to better weapons and things like rgo's and rpgs, and they can also respawn and get sdars if Lethaled. 

Edited by swatguy17
Just now, swatguy17 said:

Well, the WeBeLs OuTgUn Us In ThE ApD, they get seven hundred and sixty-two guns while we get sixty five :kappa:

That was sarcasm, but in reality the rebels do have access to better weapons and things like rgo's and rpgs, and they can also respawn and get sdars if Lethaled. 

Are you dumb? You can literally respawn in an hq 10 feet away with full gear and come back and u also have flashbangs too.

The bank isnt that bad imo although i did prefer the old one

23 hours ago, Xehons said:

Bump just tried the bank again got fucked and lethald 

REVERT PLEASE

Same thing here, revise authorized lethals within the first second of bank as soon as he heard a 7.62 and a kid with a 1 mil bounty this is part of why asylum is dying, cops dont even try anymore

Just now, squidward said:

Same thing here, revise authorized lethals within the first second of bank as soon as he heard a 7.62 and a kid with a 1 mil bounty this is part of why asylum is dying, cops dont even try anymore

how does a single corporal authorize lethals when the two constables voted as well??

william likes this
2 hours ago, squidward said:

LOL ARE YOU FEELING OK?

Corporals cannot authorize lethals, would you like me to conduct a mock ridealong to refresh your memory on rules and guidelines?

revise likes this
14 hours ago, squidward said:

People used to cry when they got arrested, now they cry when they get lethalled. Who doesnt want a get out of jail free card?

On 12/21/2017 at 8:48 PM, squidward said:

not when u have a 20k bounty and full gear

On 12/21/2017 at 1:43 AM, squidward said:

:shrug:  Asylum isnt dying because of light RP, its more of a reason why people come