New bank is yet ANOTHER advantage given to cops

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:01 AM, Xehons said:

The old bank is so much better you can litterly get shot from police HQ  while laying down becasue the tower is taller not only that but its such a cluster fuck of buildings its just cancer not to mention that it isn't fun these too many buildings and anyone in pyrgos is probablly gonna get RDM'd, we used to do like 5 banks a week now with the new bank I dont think I will do one because of how much of a fuck fest it is 

so to summarize: 

- No cover

- Cops have advantage

- Too close to HQ

- Laggy as fuck 

- RDM fest 

- gay and no one wants it please revert and give us a real CONTENT update 

The point of this is to make it more immersive... There or not enough ways for police to get to the bank in my opinion and in a real life scenario this would be a lot worse. And do not just say "It's just a game." I know this but it is a role-play server and in any scenario you just have to accept the fact that police usually have the advantage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2018 at 7:59 PM, DankBud said:

Why did they move it to Pygros...Seemed kinda random that it was moved,was it asked alot to move bank?

There explanation from what I understand is that we as a community asked for pre 6.0 stuff/content, which is very true. But we certainly took no part in asking for the pygros bank to be reverted.

Obviously the community was talking more about:

• no money cap
  • cartels not autopaying to the gang bank.
  • group cap
  • insurance, to a degree
  • overly high gun prices
  • absolutely fucking asinine vehicle prices
Just now, Azeh said:

Not really, it was only moved to see if it helps server performance and because Bamf likes it and people apparently used to love it. Mainly the first reason.

Maybe it does better the server performance, personally I like both. Either way I'm content with Asylums performance finally being on the right track. I just hope other changes the community desires will be added within a reasonable time frame.

Just now, Steve said:

Maybe it does better the server performance, personally I like both. Either way I'm content with Asylums performance finally being on the right track. I just hope other changes the community desires will be added within a reasonable time frame.

Bamf said that the old bank didn't affect the server performance, so we might see it being moved back.

Just now, HotWings said:

Ok and the bank is there for obtain money.  Just because you want it to be wasteland doesnt mean its wasteland.

It's there because it is a fun gang activity, the money is just a bonus. No person with at least 1/8th of a finger goes to the bank thinking "wowee i cant wait to get a 20k cut from this!11!!!!". 

Kettles, FudgeR, Space and 1 other like this
46 minutes ago, thero said:

It's there because it is a fun gang activity, the money is just a bonus. No person with at least 1/8th of a finger goes to the bank thinking "wowee i cant wait to get a 20k cut from this!11!!!!". 

And its not fun because its harder to win now? You see the flaw there right? Its not supposed to be fun for only your team.  Im also well aware that people think things are there only for you to fight, and that you believe that the sole purpose is to have rebels win the fight.  All I'm saying is they made the actual winning of the bank (getting away with the money) easier to accommodate for the harder location.  Its not my fault if people are too small minded to realize that.

On 12/18/2017 at 2:01 AM, Xehons said:

The old bank is so much better you can litterly get shot from police HQ  while laying down becasue the tower is taller not only that but its such a cluster fuck of buildings its just cancer not to mention that it isn't fun these too many buildings and anyone in pyrgos is probablly gonna get RDM'd, we used to do like 5 banks a week now with the new bank I dont think I will do one because of how much of a fuck fest it is 

so to summarize: 

- No cover

- Cops have advantage

- Too close to HQ

- Laggy as fuck 

- RDM fest 

- gay and no one wants it please revert and give us a real CONTENT update 

-Im sure there is cover just gotta play it more imo to find what works an learn how the cops push it an what common spots there is for both ends.(gov building,tower,church,power plant building ect). Then the few Cheeky spots that im sure will come about over time.

-i don't think they have 100% advantage,but odds are better for them,unlike the old bank.,depending on what gang was doing it and if it was a proper bank or fight..But none the less was more on the rebel side by far.They got killed on approach most times.They didn't have a choice but to push.

-Too close to Hq,not sure what this has to do with it tbh,they can gear up an come back 30seconds-1min faster an get back in the fight? I don't think its that much of a difference of a rebel getting a sdar an getting back in the fight.

-Laggy as fuck....Maybe it is,But the other bank people could frame drop hard due to the smoke screens...

-RDM fest? its a firefight,and it has a red zone around it when its a active bank,Not sure where your trying to go with this...Maybe other gangs jumping in on the action is the only thing i can think of,and even if they are shooting at you or your gang an kills you or gang mate while in the red zone that's initiation no? so at that point red=dead (assuming your not at war).

-Gay no one wants it please revert an give us real content? Not sure how this is gonna help prove your argument/discussion..other then your opinion of it being changed.

Think of it as a mini fed,numbers are needed to cover spots,other wise there are holes for the pd to take advantage of.Even if you don't have the numbers prioritize some of the common spots an force the push,where you could have the advantage on your side..Ive only fought this new bank spot once(just for a fight) and learned a lot from it,If its played more you understand more an learn from the mistakes you make or made. I'm sure if there are a lot more cops on people would be keen to do the fed over the bank since the payout could be greater.Risk over reward.

On a side Note,we came across someone doing a bank on 4 an they got caught after the doors opened,we simply landed on the roof an jumped down ran to the door took the money an left all under about a min id say....157k for someone else's time an work..So its not impossible to get the money from it.

• 2 weeks later...